Toothless Murderer - The Beginning Of Pendulum 11

The SCI people returned to the police station to sort out the clues at hand.

The case this time is getting more and more weird. I thought the boss would be caught next, but I didn't expect that all the ones caught were pawns. The real target of the person hiding behind was indeed SCI.

But why does he hate everyone in SCI? It is still unknown... There may be love for no reason in the world, but there may not be hatred for no reason. There must have been some intersections!

"Could it be the murderer of the previous case or someone who was arrested by SCI?" Bao Zheng was a little worried, "Otherwise, why so much hatred?"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, and Zhan Zhao pulled the little Bai Chi, "Chi Chi, how many people have we offended all these years?"

The corners of Bai Chi's mouth twitched. He didn't need to have a good memory to answer this question—it must be a lot!

"He specifically mentioned people around us." Gongsun was more concerned about this. "This means that the other party has a certain understanding of us, but there is no reason why they can't find out if there are stalkers!"

"Speaking of stalkers." Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao, "Do you still remember that time when we went to the Xishan area, a yellow car followed us with flashing lights?"

Zhan Zhao nodded, "Is it just the half egg yolk?"

Bai Yutang nodded, "The car was downstairs when we arrested Li Rui yesterday."

Zhan Zhao frowned and touched his chin, "Coincidence? Although that car is ugly, it's not uncommon..."

"Is it a yellow hatchback?" Gongsun asked suddenly.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang nodded together, looked at Gongsun, "How do you know?"

"I saw it when Jintang and I went to the gas station that day." Gongsun said, "Jintang thinks that car is following us."

Bai Yutang frowned.

"That's a bit suspicious." Zhan Zhao said quite seriously, "The two brothers have a dog's intuition...so I'd better check it out."

"Let me find that car." Jiang Ping extracted the video clips of the nearby traffic photography according to the time when he saw the yellow car provided by everyone. Soon, he intercepted the license plate number of the yellow car when it appeared three times. A comparison - it turned out to be the same car.

"According to the license plate, the owner's name is Wang Yue, 25 years old, female, and a journalist." Jiang Ping gave the reporter's address to Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang raised an eyebrow at Zhan Zhao, what does that mean—go to pay a visit?

Zhan Zhao nodded. Out of curiosity, Bai Chi and Gongsun also followed, and Bai Yutang brought Ma Han and Zhao Hu with him. In addition to continuing to investigate, everyone called the people around them to make them pay attention to safety.

They drove to the vicinity of the female reporter's home. She lived in a relatively remote place. According to the address, it was an old house in the suburbs. The house was quite big, and she probably had a good family background.

Bai Yutang walked over and rang the doorbell.

After a while, an old lady with white hair came out, opened the door, and looked at everyone in confusion, "Who are you looking for?"

"Is Wang Yue here?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Oh, Xiaoyue lives in the city, not in the country." The old lady replied, "After graduating from university, she found a job in the city and rented it there."