Ghost Ship Murderer - Poison Rose 07

Ryan's death turned the romantic rose garden into a terrifying place. Except for Ma Xin and the other girls who often went in and out with SCI, the others were irrational.

Lin Ruo was still relatively calm. According to Bai Yutang's instructions, he gathered everyone to the open space under the tent and did not allow anyone to leave, because he didn't know what the current situation was.

Zhan Zhao and others were disposing of the corpses in the flower room.

Bai Jintang stretched out his hand and patted Zhao Zhen lightly.

Zhao Zhen turned around.

"Did you hear just now..." Bai Jintang asked him.

"Emilia?" Zhao Zhen nodded, he did hear it.

"Then it's not my hallucinations." Bai Jintang asked Zhao Zhen very calmly, "This kind of trick can deceive others, but it shouldn't deceive you?"

Zhao Zhen raised one corner of his mouth, as if smiling, leaned into Bai Jintang's ear, and said in a low voice, "Of course."

"Where did the sound come from? I'm more curious." Bai Jintang didn't seem to understand, "Why can't you tell the direction?"

Zhao Zhen stretched out his hand and pointed at his ear, "What is surround sound, do you know the principle?"

Lan Xi and Lan Qi, who were standing in front of them, both turned to look at Zhao Zhen, "Stereo?"

It seems that everyone is curious about the same question.

Zhao Zhen asked, "When the air conditioner is on, I don't want to feel the wind direction. What's the best way?"

Lan Xi and Lan Qi looked at each other and asked, "Encircling wind?"

Zhao Zhen smiled, "As long as there are several more air outlets in all directions, blowing in different directions, the wind will pass through the obstacles and reduce the wind force, and the chaotic wind will make people feel cool and not It will be uncomfortable to be blown by the fixed wind direction."

"You want to say that the principle of sound is the same?" Bai Jintang frowned, "There are multiple sound points here?"

"Where is it installed?" Lan Xi looked around.

Zhao Zhen smiled lightly, "What's the most here?"

Everyone was stunned for a while, and raised their eyebrows at the same time—Rose!

Said, the three of them looked at the dense rose garden around them. If the sound-emitting device was installed somewhere in this rose garden, it would be really difficult to find it.

"These roses have thorns and are expensive wild roses." Lan Qi observed it and looked up at Zhao Zhen.

Zhao Zhen reached out and picked up a spoon from the table, raised his hand and threw it into the rose bush. While observing the reactions of the people around him, everyone's attention was on Ryan's body in the flower room, and no one was there to noticed. He raised his eyebrows at the three of them, "Basic principles of magic, distraction."

"Just now everyone's attention was on Stephen and Lily's marriage proposal, so no one noticed that someone threw the loudspeaker device into the garden. Is that what you meant?" Bai Jintang looked at Zhao Zhen, "It's still that. In other words, everyone didn't notice, and there's no reason why you didn't notice..."

Zhao Zhen shrugged, "I didn't notice."

Everyone frowned at him.

Zhao Zhen smiled, "But I didn't notice it, it doesn't mean others didn't notice."