Toothless Murderer - Overflowing With Evil 10

At night, everyone in SCI went home to rest after a busy day. Because the other party seemed to threaten the safety of Chang Yan's friends, and by coincidence, those friends happened to be friends of everyone in SCI, so they all gathered in Bai Jintang's villa.

Bai Jintang, who attempted to "elope" with Gongsun, was dragged back by Gongsun, as if he was not quite reconciled.

After dinner, the couples each found a certain place in the villa to stroll around and have a chat. Life is rarely so easy.

Bai Yutang stood on the balcony on the second floor, clasped his hands casually, leaned against the railing, and looked at the night view of City S in the distance. More than half of the bustling City S was in sight, brightly lit... maybe too little from this Looking at the city from a different angle, Bai Yutang somehow feels that this place where he has lived for more than 20 years is strange and unreal.

Holding a cup of tea, Zhan Zhao came up with a large group of cats and kittens following him, and saw Bai Yutang wearing a big headset, as if he was listening to something.

Zhan Zhao came to his side, and leaned over to put his ear against the headset... It seemed to be some kind of music? Some empty feeling.

"It's rare to see you listening to music." Zhan Zhao gently opened one earphone and asked, "Where did you get it?"

Bai Yutang took off the headset and said, "As the saying goes."

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows.

"The evidence that Ran Shaoqi gave it to me isn't enough" Bai Yutang said as he put the headset on Zhan Zhao, and said in a low voice, "Ran Shaoqi told me just now that it is often said that he has a voice like the sounds of nature, and he can't usually hear it. Arrived."

Zhan Zhao pressed the headset, "This is..."

"It's the hymn sung in the cathedral, and some opera passages." Bai Yutang turned up the voice slightly for Zhan Zhao.

When Zhan Zhao heard the singing voice coming from the headset with superb sound quality, he couldn't help admiring, "A mermaid should have such a voice."

"It's true that you are very talented." Bai Yutang nodded.

Zhan Zhao listened for a while, then took off the headset, "There is something in Chang Yan's singing."

Bai Yutang didn't quite understand, "What is it?"

Zhan Zhao stared at the night for a while, "Someone should like this music." Zhan Zhao said, beckoning to Jiang Ping below, took out the CD to him, and asked him to pass a copy to Zhao Jue.

Bai Yutang didn't quite understand, "Pass the song to Zhao Jue, aren't you afraid he will laugh at you?"

"He won't laugh at me." Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "He will regret Chang Yan's death..."

Sure enough, about half an hour later, Zhao Jue sent a text message with only three words, "What a pity."

"What is he regretting?" Bai Yutang asked.

"As the saying goes, if they are here, they may become friends." Zhan Zhao said lightly.

"Besides you, can Zhao Jue be friends with others?" Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, "The two of them are highly unified at a certain point."

"Which point?" Bai Yutang was curious.

"They all know how their fate will end." Zhan Zhao whispered, "I don't want to resist, it's useless to resist, but I just don't want to be reconciled, so I want revenge. Fate mocks them, so they mock fate, spurn all happiness, destroy all beauty, But in the midst of falling into all evil, I still want to keep a little bit of hope."