Toothless Murderer - Lost 20

Toothless Murderer – Lost 20

Zhan Zhao dragged Bai Yutang and ran out of the special prison. When he reached the gate, he stood on the top of the hill and began to look around.

Bai Yutang looked at him with some puzzlement, "Cat, what's wrong?"

Zhan Zhao stood on the slope and asked Bai Yutang, "Where is the clearest view from the other side?!"

Bai Yutang was a little puzzled, and asked Zhan Zhao, "Look here?"

"Yes." Zhan Zhao nodded.

Bai Yutang raised his eyes and looked at the barren hill in front of him. Because there was a sniper incident before, all the sniper positions on the opposite hill were equipped with cameras, and there was also a duty room at the foot of the hill. if......

With that on mind, Bai Yutang stretched out his hand and pointed to a high mountain in the distance, "It's possible on that mountain."

At this time, Fu Min took out a telescope, Zhao Jue took it and held it up for a while, then blinked, "It's so dark!"

Bai Ye glanced at him speechlessly, brought the binoculars over, took off the lens cap, and watched by himself.

After a while, Bai Ye took down the binoculars, "There is a box on the mountain, with reflections inside, it looks like high-power camera equipment.

"There are abandoned air-raid shelters on the mountain." Ma Han said that he took people to the mountain over there to look for snipers before, and he saw the entrances of several air-raid shelters, which were built many years ago, and then they were all abandoned. people will go.

Everyone looked at each other, went down the hillside, got in the car and detoured down the hill.

After getting off the car, Zhan Zhao looked for the cable car as usual, and Bai Yutang dragged him up the mountain.

Ma Han and Zhao Hu walked in front, looking in the direction of the special prison as they walked, and stopped when their eyes were almost at the same level as Zhan Zhao said.

"Almost?" Zhao Hu asked Ma Han.

Ma Han went up a few steps and looked around, nodded, "Almost..." Before finishing speaking, he looked at a tree beside him.

Everyone came up at this time, and Ma Han pointed to a tree beside him.

Everyone looked up and saw something like a bellows on the tree, which looked like an air collector or other equipment.

Zhao Hu climbed up a tree beside him to look into the alley, then jumped down, "Camera equipment."

Bai Ye nodded. It should be what he saw with the binoculars just now.

Zhan Zhao looked around at the forest and said, "Look for the nearest cave."

So, everyone dispersed to find the entrance.

Bao Zheng stood by the side of the road, stroked his chin and looked around, puzzled. Anxious Fei Xunhuai deletes his votes...

"It should be." Zhan Zhao nodded.

"Why? Monitor Xie Tianlang?" Bao Zheng didn't quite understand.

"I'm waiting to die." Zhao Jue said indifferently.

"Captain." At this time, Ma Han seemed to have discovered something and waved to everyone.

Everyone ran over... and saw a hole with a diameter of about half a meter appearing on the hillside.

After visually measuring the distance between this hole and the camera equipment over there, Zhan Zhao nodded, "It's probably here."

"Go down and have a look." As he spoke, Bai Yutang drew out his gun, which meant that he would be the first to go down.