Requiem Of The Murderer - The Man Who Plays Fate 33

"It's so small." Ma Xin leaned on the railing and looked into the distance through the scope of Ma Han's sniper rifle, "I thought I could see clearly."

"Are you stupid or not?" Zhao Hu curled his lips aside, "If you can see clearly, anyone can be a sniper, and experts are blind snipers."

"How do you hit like an ant?" Ma Xin asked Ma Han curiously.

Ma Han was observing Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's whereabouts through the locator, and replied casually, "It's better to hit like an ant."

"Why?" Ma Xin tilted his head to look at his eldest brother.

"It's okay to be an ant, but it is not okay to be a human being?" Ma Jan replied absentmindedly, raising his head and asking Bai Ye, "Where is Eleven?"

Bai Ye shrugged slightly, "Probably has his own business to do."

Ma Han frowned, exchanged glances with Zhao Hu, and waited silently.

Gongsun stood beside Bai Ye and asked him with great interest, "A question for you."

Bai Ye glanced at him, then smiled, "You are somewhat similar to Jue."

"Oh?" Gongsun was curious, "Where?"

"What question do you want to ask?" Bai Ye didn't answer, but jumped back to the original question.

"Well..." Gongsun touched his chin, "I briefly sorted out the case, but there are a few things I don't quite understand."

Bai Ye raised his eyebrows.

Ma Xin hurried up, "It's so necessary to sort out the case! I'm still covered in fog!"

"Hey, first of all, Zhao Jue coaxed and deceived and even settled the contract, let us come to T City, and agreed to catch the ghost." Gongsun began to sort out the case according to his own memory.

"Zhao Jue is in the old police station, hiding information about the kidnapping case three years ago. In other words, he actually started investigating this case three years ago, and finally determined that it was in T City, and then passed through Jintang. A large number of surveillance systems have been installed here. I have asked Jiang Ping that it would take at least one to two years to set up such a complex surveillance system and to process such a large amount of information." Gongsun knocked. Knocking on the chin, "But there's one thing I can't figure out."

Bai Ye smiled lightly, "Where?"

"That little boy named Chen Xin." Gongsun folded his arms, "Zhao Jue rescued him and hid him. He has been deployed for so long and has never been found, which means that he has been keeping a low profile. Chen Xin brought SCI to the T City in a big way, and it can't be said that it is not high-profile, and he also took over as the principal to enter the school. Aren't you afraid of being scared by the grass?"

The corners of Bai Ye's mouth were slightly raised.

Gongsun squinted at him, "I sometimes think that Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue are relatively childish people, but for people with such a high IQ, childishness is just to relieve pressure for themselves, and they will never be childish. I believe that after playing with Zhao Jue for so long, Zhan Zhao knew in his heart that the whole process of playing with Zhao Jue was only a surface, whether it was sneaking into the school to do the trick, catching ghosts at a high-profile party, or even entering that place in the end, the fortress... is not his ultimate goal."

Bai Ye lowered his head slightly, leaned on the railing and listened to Gongsun's words, with a faint smile on his face.

Zhao Hu leaned against the railing with his gun in his hands, and looked up at Gongsun, "Actually, I also find it very strange."