The Murderer Who Returns from Hell - Haunted 05

Xu Lie lived in a high-rise apartment in downtown S. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt that this building looked familiar at the same time.

The car drove into the underground parking lot, and saw the police cordon, police cars and on-site investigators. Zhao Hu is questioning the security guards of the two buildings.

Bai Yutang got off the car and asked him, "Do you know that a theft happened upstairs?"

"Brother Xiao Ma went up to watch it." Zhao Hu said, "We only found out when Xu Lie's manager went downstairs to find the security guard. I asked Jiang Ping to check the surveillance video."

Bai Yutang nodded.

Zhan Zhao curiously went to the scene of the murder, and a few new girls from the forensics department introduced the investigation situation of the scene to him in detail.

It is said that a clear bloody footprint and bloody handprint were found at the scene.

Xu Lie was in a hurry to go upstairs to see the situation of the theft at his home. Seeing that Zhan Zhao was surrounded by a group of forensics girls like ants surrounded by honey, Bai Yutang was also a little speechless. He went up to pat him and went upstairs together.

As soon as I arrived at the door, I saw Lin Ruo, who was wearing pajamas and holding a can of hot cocoa, watching around the door.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang remembered at the same time that Lin Ruo seemed to live in this apartment.

"Yo, it's tragic." Lin Ruo sipped her drink, teasing the stinky Xu Lie, while greeting Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.

Zhan Zhao asked him, "How are you doing recently?"

"Alright." Lin Ruo smiled.

"Have you seen Han Wei and Han Ling recently?" Zhan Zhao continued to ask.

Lin Ruo shook her head without thinking, "No."

Zhan Zhao squinted his eyes at him.

Lin Ruo wobbled and went downstairs.

Zhan Zhao folded his arms, "This kid must still be in touch with Han Wei."

Bai Yutang nodded, "It's a pity he won't tell us."

Zhan Zhao stroked his chin, thinking about what Han Wei and his group were doing after defecting to Zhao Jue. Speaking of Zhao Jue, he hadn't seen that long-haired man for a long time.

"fine......" At this time, Xu Lie, who had entered the room and walked around, ran out, holding a toolbox in one hand, and slapped his chest with the other, pretending to be happy.

Looking at the toolbox, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang felt inexplicably—it looks familiar, where have they seen such a box before?

"How about the loss?" Bai Yutang asked him.

"I don't know, I haven't lost my treasure anyway." Xu Lie's mood turned cloudy.

Ma Han came out, surrounded by Lao Wang from the forensics department.

Lao Wang has rich experience in on-site inspections. He has seen many burglary scenes. He went in and walked around, and came out and said to Bai Yutang, "The people who entered the house seemed to be in a hurry. The thieves probably didn't want to steal valuables. What are you looking for?"

"Is there anything missing?" Bai Yutang asked.

The corner of Lao Wang's mouth twitched, "I can't tell, it's hard to get a seal on the house and the family!

After speaking, he shook his head and left.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, and saw Xu Lie calling the twins from the side, "My house has been broken into!"