Toothless Murderer - Exploding Pieces 21

The two brothers Xie Tianlang and Xie Tiancheng both went to hell, but that doesn't mean the case is over.

Some things are just so interesting. Even though the mastermind is dead, the case is still going on. There are still three pawns left by Xie Tiancheng.

Previously, Li Rui and Wang Yue caused quite a lot of trouble. Almost all the relatives and friends of the SCI people were implicated, Zhan Zhao was injured, but there were still no clues for the remaining three chess pieces. .

After everyone returned to SCI, Bao Zheng heaved a long sigh and rubbed his stomach feeling pain in his stomach.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang followed him to the office, thinking it was time to be scolded.

Bao Zheng looked at Zhan Zhao from the left and Bai Yutang from the right, shaking his head, "What are you two going to do next?"

Bai Yutang glanced at Zhan Zhao subconsciously, and Zhan Zhao turned his face to the side, which meant - you are the captain, you should find a way.

Bai Yutang had no choice but to answer Bao Zheng, "We found an encrypted computer in Xie Tiancheng's ward. Jiang Ping is cracking the password. There may be clues. There are also some documents, and Bai Chi is looking at them. And there may be some problems with the case so far. We need to sort out the missing clues."

Zhan Zhao nodded to Bai Yutang, that means - in place!

Bao Zheng sighed, "During this period of time, you should act collectively for me, and you must remain vigilant and not be negligent. In addition..." Bao Zheng looked at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao glanced aside.

"Turn it back!" Bao Zheng glared at him.

Zhan Zhao looked back at Bao Zheng reluctantly.

"You saved Zhao Jue once, right?" Bao Zheng asked.

Zhan Zhao shrugged.

"Then you killed Xie Tiancheng, right?" Bao Zheng continued to ask.

Zhan Zhao's eyes widened, what did he mean - did he die well?

Bao Zheng waved his hand, "No matter what, he owes you two favors, let him pay you back!"

Zhan Zhao blinked, "Why pay it back?" Then he had an idea and clapped his hands, "Let him tell the inside story of the case back then..."

"Your size!" Bao Zheng felt his stomach hurt even more, "You can give me a little more care, the most urgent thing is to catch those three chess pieces, chess pieces!"

Zhan Zhao was speechless, "Then how can Zhao Jue help?"

Bao Zheng rolled his eyes and muttered, "A child is a child."

"What?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang didn't understand.

Bao Zheng stretched out three fingers, "Three chess pieces."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang nodded.

Bao Zheng raised his eyebrows slightly, "Let Zhao Jue find at least two."

Zhan Zhao frowned, "Why let him look for it, I can look for it too."

Bao Zheng looked at Zhan Zhao and sighed, "There are some things that he knows, but you don't."

Zhan Zhao stared at Bao Zheng dissatisfied.

Bao Zheng looked at the sky, "Calm down, he is so many years older than you, there are some things he has done that you certainly haven't done."

Zhan Zhao calmed down a little.

"It's like saying that he knows Xie Tiancheng, do you know him well?" Bao Zheng said.