Ghost Ship Murderer - Shipwrecked 17

Since it was a ship hijacked by pirates and it was known that it disappeared in 2003, it would be easier to handle.

Jiang Ping is very capable. He had already searched for information on the ship that had an accident in 2003. After screening, he found the white ship and gave Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang a new clue.

"This ship is a ferry. It has no special name, but it has the number PT1001. The ferry originally sailed from Saipan to Hawaii, but it deviated from the course for unknown reasons. After losing contact, there was no trace. Jiang Ping sent the information picture of the ship to Bai Yutang to see, compared with the current "Emilia", that ship is newer and more lively, but not as lifeless as the current ship.

Zhan Zhao stared at the picture, frowning slightly, "Ferry?"

"It's not exactly a ferry." Jiang Ping answered, "I've checked. This ship has two floors, which are similar to the economy class and business class first class of an airplane. The bottom layer of PT1001 is an ordinary ferry, which is used to transport passengers, and most of the people on this ship are ordinary people, there are tourists, laborers, and some goods. The second floor is a luxury cabin, which received a few very rich and distinguished guests."

After hearing this, everyone felt that there was no problem. This kind of arrangement is very common. After all, it is still a little distance from Saipan to Hawaii.

"What happened after the disappearance?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Did you find it later?"

"No." Jiang Ping spread his hands, "The entire boat was gone, leaving only a communication record. At that time, a large number of search personnel and coast guards were dispatched, but no clues were found. After the typhoon passed, fishing was suspended and sheltered from the wind. , It was a week later when I could find it again, and there was nothing left."

When everyone heard this, they all frowned.

Bai Yutang asked Jiang Ping, "Play that recording."

"Okay." Jiang Ping agreed, but did not forget to remind, "There is a strong noise, and let's talk after listening."

Jiang Ping's hesitation to speak aroused everyone's strong curiosity.

The recording is not too short, and the noisy interference is very loud. The first thing that comes out is the captain's cry for help, saying in English, "We are under attack..."

But then there was a burst of gunshots, and there were dense gunshots. It could be heard that some of them should be inside the cab, and some were outside...

Everyone frowned. It should be the moment of execution that Mario saw.

Afterwards, the sound was only noisy signal interference.

Everyone was about to speak, but Jiang Ping said, "There are more!"

Everyone was slightly taken aback, "What else?"

They waited for another five minutes or so. There were only disturbing noises, nothing special, which made the waiting time extremely long and difficult.

Just when everyone's curiosity was aroused, there was a sudden scream and a series of strange shouts, which didn't sound like English.

Zhan Zhao listened carefully and turned up the volume a little.

In the recording, apart from noises and screams, they couldn't understand a single word.

Afterwards, screams kept coming, and finally... a voice seemed to be panting near the walkie-talkie, said a word, but still couldn't understand it, followed by a life-ending scream.