Ghost Ship Murderer - Forgetfulness And Awaking 22

Ruan Wengao was placed in an interrogation room where the lights were deliberately dimmed.

At the door, everyone in SCI surrounded, except Zhao Hu and Ma Han who sent Lin Ruo to see Han Wei.

Even Zhao Zhen and Bai Jintang came to see what happened to Ruan Wengao, the legendary drug lord who was exonerated and possessed by a ghost.

This time, Bai Yutang didn't go in, and stood behind the SLR glass in the interrogation room with everyone else.

Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue are in the interrogation room.

Zhan Zhao was sitting at the table opposite Ruan Wengao, while Zhao Jue was curiously studying the camera on the wall.

Bai Yutang looked up at the sky, Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and grabbed Zhao Jue's clothes, signaling him to be more serious.

Zhao Jue turned his head, sat down, and looked at Ruan Wengao on the opposite side of the table while holding his chin.

Ruan Wengao's state at this time was similar to that just now. Bai Yutang looked outside and confirmed that he was still Emilia at this time.

Zhan Zhao was curious, "Aren't you running?"

Ruan Wengao smiled, "It's still early."

"En." Zhao Jue stroked his chin with great interest.

Ruan Wengao suddenly looked at him curiously, "Actually...you are not just a doctor in a psychiatric hospital."

Zhao Jue continued to touch his stubble. All the SCI staff felt strangely uncomfortable with his stubble, and felt that they couldn't concentrate.

Bai Chi touched his chin seriously, "It's quite manly with a stubble?"

Zhao Zhen reached out and touched his head helplessly, "It's not suitable for you, really."

...

"You have the same smell as me." Ruan Wengao narrowed his eyes to look at Zhao Jue, his eyes were a little ambiguous, and his voice was a little low, "The smell of ghosts!"

Zhao Jue was still holding his chin, touching his chin and looking at him. His long and narrow phoenix eyes were slightly squinted, like a cat looking at a mouse, with a little bit of calculation and some malicious intentions.

Zhan Zhao looked at Zhao Jue, as if asking - what do you want to do?

The corners of Zhao Jue's mouth suddenly twitched, and he moved closer to Zhan Zhao, "Have you ever tried Nightmare?"

Zhan Zhao frowned and looked at Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue blinked one eye, and lightly tapped his lips with his fingers, "I like teaching those disobedient brats the most."

The corners of Zhan Zhao's mouth twitched, he looked stupid, pretending to be handsome, the beard is not pleasing to the eye!

Bai Yutang frowned and pressed the microphone, "What are you two playing? Interrogation?"

Zhao Jue took off the headset, stood up, and walked to the front of the SLR glass.

Zhao Jue was on both sides of the mirror, Zhao Jue looked at himself while Bai Yutang looked at Zhao Jue.

Zhao Jue suddenly reached out and grabbed the curtain.

Bai Yutang frowned.

But Zhao Jue stretched out his hand, gently pressed his slender index finger between his lips, and uttered the word "hush" that everyone was familiar with. He bowed his head, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and raised his eyes. His eyes were unprecedentedly evil.