Ghost Ship Murderer - Stormy Seas 30

It wasn't until Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang rushed to the old house of the Lin family that they realized the seriousness of the matter.

In order to prevent Lin Ruo from slipping away again, and of course for the safety of his son, Lin Qianci specially arranged a dozen or so trained bodyguards to protect him.

Everyone at home is here tonight, but in a different room, but the alarm system did not go off, and everyone didn't even know what happened. It wasn't until the housekeeper went to deliver Lin Ruo's supper that they found the door of the young master's room was open. They were all corpses, so they crawled and crawled to tell Lin Qianci.

Lin Qianci immediately called Bao Zheng for help.

Gongsun inspected the body and frowned, "It was shot."

"But we didn't hear gunshots..." The butler couldn't figure it out, and felt terrible when he thought about it.

"Maybe it's changed, the problem is..." Bai Yutang walked to the window and looked, "There are alarm systems around, how did people come up?

The lights in Lin's house are very bright, and the field of vision is also very good. It is almost impossible for a large number of people to sneak in.

"Captain." On the intercom, Ma Han and Zhao Hu, who were going to check the security system at the gate, sent a message, "The security system has been breached, and the method is very professional."

"It was done by masters... All previous attacks were aimed at killing Lin Ruo, why did they capture him alive this time?" Bai Yutang didn't quite understand.

"Hmm..." Zhan Zhao couldn't figure it out either.

"Will succession be dangerous?" Lin's father is usually energetic and looks like a successful entrepreneur, but now he is haggard as if he has aged instantly Lin Ruo, his only son, is also the pride of his life, if there is something happen, it will be unimaginable.

Zhan Zhao suddenly stared at Lin Qianci.

Looking at each other, Lin Qianci was stunned.

Zhan Zhao asked, "Uncle, can you think of who harmed Lin Ruo?"

"Uh, I..." Lin Qianci shook his head blankly.

"I don't want you to think about evidence or the stolen goods." Zhan Zhao said, "Parents have some instincts. If something happens to Lin ROu, who will you think of first?"

"Han Wei." Before Lin Qianci could speak, Mrs. Lin interrupted suddenly.

Lin Qianci looked at his wife.

Mrs. Lin is a lady, dignified and elegant on weekdays, very gentle, with a sense of compassion that has never hurt a single plant or tree.

Zhan Zhao looked at her, "You are against Lin Ruo and Han Wei's relationship, aren't you?"

Both parents nodded at the same time.

"Why? Because of different classes?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Indifferently not!" Lin Qianci shook his head quickly.

"Then why object to their association?" Bai Yutang wondered.

"Think Han Wei is interested in Lin Ruo?" Zhan Zhao asked tentatively.

Father Lin continued to shake his head, "I'm still clear about the conditions for succession. There are not a few men and women who are interested in him. He handles it well by himself, and I have never cared about it."

"Then why?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Intuition." Lin's father said helplessly, "I have seen many people. I have lived a lifetime. I have never seen such a big storm. Han Wei, a young man, is very gentle, very modest, very gentle, and very harmless. But I don't know why, I always feel that he will change the inheritance when I see him, and I will be very disturbed when I see him."