Toothless Murderer - Hidden Line 08

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's car finally arrived at that remote park. Zhan Zhao got out of the car, looked up at the castle on the top of the mountain, and frowned, "Which shameless person designed such a thing at such a high altitude!"

Bai Yutang parked the car and got down. He checked the height of the mountain with his eyes. He knew that Zhan Zhao was about to explode. The mountain was not high but it was not low. Climbing up directly would be a challenge for Zhan Zhao, a lazy person who was always in a state of rest.

"Why don't you wait here and I'll go up?" Bai Yutang asked, seeing the satisfied smile on Zhan Zhao's face, he shook his head again, "No, I worry about you being down alone, go up with me.

Zhan Zhao squinted his eyes and looked at the steps leading to the top of the mountain with disgust, and then began to search around for transportation such as cable cars.

"You don't need to look for it, the cable car is under construction." Bai Yutang pointed to a sign beside him, grabbed Zhan Zhao, who refused to go up anyway, and stepped onto the steps leading to the top of the mountain.

After walking for about five minutes, Zhan Zhao suggested, "Shall we rest for half an hour?"

Bai Yutang felt that he was just stepping on ants, almost being slowed down to death, and Zhan Zhao didn't look tired at all, this cat is just lazy! After thinking about it, Bai Yutang grabbed him, "Hurry up! Otherwise, would you like to spend the night in the forest when it gets dark?"

After finishing speaking, he pulled Zhan Zhao and ran up quickly.

"It's speeding!" Zhan Zhao was dissatisfied, but he couldn't drag Bai Yutang, so he was dragged trot all the way up the hill.

The two of them walked the mountain road for about 20 minutes. It was actually a trot, and they finally reached the top of the mountain.

Bai Yutang looked down the mountain and nodded. The scenery was nice and the air was good. Then he turned to look at Zhan Zhao beside him.

At this moment, Dr. Zhan was sitting gracefully on a bench panting for breath while checking his watch for his pulse.

Seeing that he didn't seem to be out of breath from exhaustion, Bai Yutang laughed, "It's okay, I won't be tired after going down the mountain."

Zhan Zhao raised his head, glanced at him, and was so tired that he had no strength to speak harshly.

"Let's go, the castle is over there." Bai Yutang was going to drag Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao refused to stand up.

"Go, don't go, it's getting dark!" Bai Yutang forcibly pulled Zhan Zhao forward.

Zhan Zhao was depressed, "I've used up a year's worth of exercise today, and tonight I'll eat delicious food to replenish my physical strength for ten days in a row... Ah, I'm too tired to pray!

Bai Yutang couldn't laugh or cry.

"When was this park built?" Bai Yutang observed it. The environment is really nice, but it's too far away from the urban area. There are many communities under construction around the foot of the mountain. Maybe the investor thinks that it will grow in a few years. Let's have fun.

"As the saying goes, it's weird how Ran Shaoqi and Chang Yan came here to fall in love." Bai Yutang walked towards the castle and found that it had been completely built, but it was just a shell.

"This design is quite ingenious." Zhan Zhao looked at the square windows that can be seen everywhere, "The angles of the branches outside and the windows are just right, and when there is plenty of sunlight, there will be a very obvious dingle effect. The interior of the castle is shady and dark, and there will be beautiful light spots. It can only be said that the designer is a caring person! In addition, it is quite romantic to find such a place to fall in love, Chang Yan and Ran Shaoqi."