Requiem Of The Murderer - Hidden Corpse 15

"Dead?" Everyone looked at Gongsun.

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows slightly and asked him, "Are you talking about normal dead people?"

Gongsun blinked, "Is there a distinction between normal and abnormal dead people?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and looked at Gongsun, "Because your expression is not the same as you usually see a corpse, and you are with your eldest brother..."

The corner of Gongsun's mouth twitched, and he rubbed his chin to think, "Speaking of which, it's that guy who caused the trouble. Your eldest brother really needs to go and say goodbye."

"What does it has to do with Big Brother?" Bai Yutang just asked the exit, when the door opened, Bai Jintang walked in, as if he had just washed his hands, and wiped his hands elegantly with a high-end handkerchief, with a puzzled look on his face, "It's wrong, it's like this every time."

"What happened?" Zhan Zhao asked in confusion.

Zhao Jue also came over curiously.

Gongsun looked at Bai Jintang.

Bai Jintang reached out and touched his forehead, looking at Gongsun, that meant—or else you'd say it.

Gongsun frowned and began to explain, "Then what, didn't we drink some wine?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded, yes, usually after drinking, it's sexual disorder and as far as they know, Bai Jintang's purpose for drinking Gongsun is to be disorderly.

"Drinking wine, just stop by..." Gongsun scratched his chin.

"Then what?" Everyone tilted their heads innocently, looking at the two with wide eyes.

Gongsun was embarrassed.

Bai Jintang looked at the sky and pulled Gongsun, "Do it once and show it to you."

"Hey!" Gongsun yelled at him, but it was too late. Bai Jintang pressed him against the wall. Just when everyone was about to enjoy a live erotic palace, Bai Jintang stopped his hand, pressed against the wall and looked up at everyone. "That's all."

"That's it?" Zhao Jue was annoyed, "What's next? You're going to be kicked by a donkey here..."

Before he could finish speaking, Zhan Zhao grabbed his hair, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

"I didn't mean to get stuck." Bai Jintang replied confidently and a little depressed, "I wasted a bottle of good wine."

Everyone looked at him with contempt—sure enough!

"Then what happened?" Bai Yutang, the only sensible person at the scene, asked Gongsun.

Gongsun pointed to the wall behind him, "Maybe I bumped into something coincidentally, the wall skin suddenly left, and a man's hand stretched out and just landed on my shoulder, like a mummified corpse.

Everyone couldn't help but twitched the corners of their mouths - no wonder their faces changed and their interest was interrupted... It's quite scary.

"You said there was a dead person inside the wall?" Bai Yutang frowned, "Where's the dead body?"

Gongsun spread his hands, "It's still in the wall, I've locked the door of the infirmary, and no one will enter for the time being."

"How long has it been since people died?" Bai Yutang asked.

Gongsun shook his head, "I need a detailed autopsy to find out that the conditions inside the walls are quite special, and there will be insects eating the corpses, so the time of death cannot be judged from the surface. But from the outside, the walls are already dirty, and they should be some years old. ."