Toothless Murderer - Diary 06

"journal"!

There are only two words of prompts and a large box of diaries. How should I find clues?

In the evening, Bai Yutang called all the SCI staff back and had a collective meeting.

First of all, Bai Chi, who came back, talked about the situation of the two wounded who attacked Bai Yutang in the ward.

"The two of them are two extras." Bai Chi said, "They said that attacking you was a program arrangement. They only knew it was a performance. They really didn't know that you were a policeman."

Bai Yutang frowned, "What do you mean?"

"This is the text message they showed me." Bai Chi handed the two attackers' mobile phones to Bai Yutang, and said, "This is the work notice they received last night, asking them to go to the dance hall to make a motorcycle." Car show."

Zhan Zhao also leaned over to read the information.

"They said that the impromptu contact was mostly for impromptu performances. Because the venue of the dance line is very close to the film and television city, they are used to it, and they didn't guess that it was fake."

"Film and Television City?" Zhan Zhao was puzzled, "Is there a Film and Television City near the dance hall?"

"Newly built." Gongsun said, "Jintang took that piece of land and built a film and television city. The project in cooperation with Lin Ruo Company has just been completed not long ago."

"Lin Ruo..." The corners of Zhan Zhao's mouth twitched, "Brother, why are you looking for disaster stars to cooperate?"

"On the day of the inauguration ceremony, Qi Le and the others sang, and Jiang Nan cut...no one died!" Gongsun said with a smile.

Everyone can't laugh or cry, these poor gods.

"Those two said that a staff member told them that it was a whole person video, asking them to pretend to be motorcycle killers and attack people with fake electric shock sticks..." Bai Chi continued.

"Is the electric shock baton fake?" Bai Yutang thought for a while, but it was true. It was indeed broken when smashed, not very strong.

"Yes, they saw that the electric shock baton was fake, so they didn't suspect him, so they came to attack you." Bai Chi said, "As for the two capsules, they both ate them before the performance in the afternoon."

"What medicine?" Bai Yutang was puzzled.

Zhan Zhao frowned, "Something like that? These two are still taking drugs?"

Bai Chi nodded, "Yang Fan gave them an examination, and they were taking drugs. But they said they didn't take drugs, they just took some prescription drugs to enjoy themselves, so it's not easy to get addicted."

Gongsun curled his lips, "Idiot, although this drug does not seem to be easy to be addicted to, but the damage to the human nervous system is irreversible! Suicide is the most advanced, stupid!"

Everyone nodded, nodding, listening to Gongsun scolding people was very refreshing.

"Where is the person who works for them?" Bai Yutang asked.

"I went to investigate." Qin Ou said, "It's a middleman who specially arranges jobs for extras. Someone emailed him for that job, then transferred money to his account, and then called him to explain the job."

"All true?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"We checked the email records and phone records, and they are indeed true, but the other party was very cautious and did not leave any clues." Qin Ou was helpless.