Ghost Ship Murderer - Ghost Ship Project 09

Bai Yutang opened the folder and saw a detailed plan, some concept drawings, and some real-life photos.

According to the data, Stephen and others are building a cruise ship, in the shipyard at the S City Wharf.

And that ship is almost exactly the same as the Emilia in the data map, but it is more modern and larger, a very simple and beautiful cruise ship.

The most astounding thing is that this cruise ship canceled the sails and masts due to the needs of modern shipbuilding technology, but retained the sculpture of the bow. And this sculpture is different from all previous ships - it is a beautiful woman holding a skeleton in her arms, which looks very strange.

At this moment, Bai Jintang suddenly said "Oh..." as if he had remembered something.

"What do you remember?" Bai Yutang asked him.

"I seem to have heard them talk about it once before." Bai Jintang said, "It's Lin Ruo's birthday a while ago. They seem to have said that they want to prepare a big gift for him. They were raising funds before, and I seem to invest here a bit."

"You mean they want to celebrate Lin Ruo's birthday, so they simply built an Emilia for him?" Zhan Zhao was surprised and asked Bai Jintang, "How much did you pay? This is a cruise ship!"

Bai Jintang shook his head, "The money thing is given by the twins, but Stephen's uncle is the king of ships. Shipbuilding should be a friendship price, and it won't be too expensive."

Everyone looked at each other.

Bai Chi, who quickly flipped through all the information, raised his head and said, "It's not just the boat!"

Everyone turned around, "What else?"

"And the whole route, including the island that was said to have been slaughtered by Emilia, and they seem to be planning to make this cruise ship and island a tourist project, including exploring the silent waters of Emilia or something. "..." Bai Chi blinked, "If the whole project is completed, it will also involve tourism and some entertainment projects. The entire business plan is very complete, and many people will participate in it. It can be called the ghost ship plan."

"Brother, have you participated?" Bai Yutang asked Bai Jintang.

Bai Jintang laughed dryly and shook his head, "I've never been interested in this kind of thing. If I knew they were doing this, I wouldn't pay."

"Why?" Zhan Zhao was puzzled. "It sounds quite profitable, and many business dignitaries in S City will definitely be invited. It's a good place to expand their popularity and network!"

Bai Jintang was a little helpless, "Anyway, all the unveilings, the building's completion, the dinner party. I can avoid it if I can."

Everyone looked at him in confusion.

"I know!" Qi Le appeared out of nowhere, "It's as if people didn't dare to invite us to cut the ribbon when they opened."

"Because it's not auspicious." Chen Yu pouted helplessly, "Everywhere you go, people die."

Bai Jintang nodded, "That's what happened."

Everyone looked at each other in dismay. Given Bai Jintang's inauspiciousness and the addition of Qi Le, the No. 1 God, and Chen Yu, No. 2, the Emilia made its maiden voyage this time.

"Why did you guys come up?" Luo Tian asked Ma Xin, who was holding his arm, "Is the scene cleaned up? "

Ma Xin looked at the door, and when she saw no one, she whispered, "Everything that should be sent away has been sent away. People are starting to chase people away, and they don't seem to be cooperating very much."