Ghost Ship Murderer - Heredity And Taste 32

The one who walked into the room was an ordinary-looking young man, maybe twenty-seven or eighteen years old? Not sure. He's neither tall nor short, doesn't look too good-looking, and wears ordinary clothes.

Lin Ruo felt that he looked a little familiar, but couldn't remember where he had seen this person before, but Jiang Nan, who was beside him, frowned at the man who came in, "Xiao Gu."

Lin Ruo reacted... Xiao Gu?

Immediately, Lin Ruo remembered, thanks to his good memory, and asked Jiang Nan, "Is he your driver?"

Jiang Nan nodded slightly.

Lin Ruo frowned, looked at Jiang Nan, what does that mean - could it be that he kidnapped you?

"Master, are you awake?" At this time, a woman walked in behind Xiao Gu. She was petite and wore a white one-piece dress. She called Lin Ruo Master, with a sweet voice and a sweet smile, but her appearance could only be described as average.

Lin Ruo naturally recognized her. This girl was a maid in the old house of the Lin family. He didn't know how many hours she had been working at home. He didn't even know the maid's name, anyway, he seldom went home to live there.

"Master, don't you know what my name is?" The maid came in with a smile, tilting her head to look at him, "My name is Emilia."

Lin Ruo looked her up and down, and frowned slightly——this girl looked about sixteen or seventeen years old. As far as he remembered, she had worked in the old house for at least four years, maybe because of her clothes and grooming. The reason, I didn't think it before, but now it seems that I am too young. Looking tender? still not old...

Lin Ruo stared at her in a daze, thinking about various possibilities and rationalities in her head, and gradually sketched out a rough outline in her heart... Could it be that there is a deeper reason for all this??

"You're pretty smart, how much have you thought about?" The girl who called herself Emilia walked in and looked at Lin Ruo.

Lin Ruo stopped talking, and quickly reconnected the whole thing from beginning to end in his mind. The more he thought about it, the weirder he felt.

"Hey..." Emilia looked at Jiang Nan again, narrowed her eyes, "You're so old, you don't look like me at all!" As she spoke, she reached out to touch Jiang Nan's face.

Lin Ruo pulled Jiang Nan behind her, avoiding Emilia's hand.

Emilia narrowed her eyes to look at him.

Lin Ruo said, "You are not Emilia at all."

"Oh?" Emilia's attention returned to him, "So sure?"

"I've seen Emilia on the ghost ship." Lin Ruo said indifferently, "Don't you just want me to take you to find her?"

Xiao Gu looked at the maid who called herself Emilia.

The maid also smiled, "You're pretty smart."

"Just catch me, what are you doing with Jiang Nan?" Lin Ruo was a little puzzled.

"Because she knows too much." The maid said, looking back at Xiao Gu.

Xiao Gu seemed a little afraid of her, and took half a step back.

"She was supposed to die, but she was stopped by some irrelevant people." As she spoke, the maid leaned against the wall and looked at Jiang Nan, "I hate her so much!"

Jiang Nan felt baffled, "I don't even know you."

"Shut up!" The maid looked at Jiang Nan with dangerous eyes, "Do you know why I brought you here?"