Ghost Ship Murderer - Cause 08

As the confusion disappeared from Bai Yutang's face, he quickly opened the door, reached out to catch a petite girl who fell, and shouted downstairs, "Doctor!"

Gongsun and Yang Fan looked at each other and ran upstairs together.

At this time, the lights on the second floor were also turned on, Zhao Hu and the others opened the door, and they were stunned when they saw the situation in front of them.

Everyone couldn't help but be curious, Zhan Zhao also ran upstairs, Stephen and Lin Ruo followed.

Entering the door, they saw a strange scene.

They saw that the second floor was a study, which was very high-end, but on the expensive carpet in the center of the room lay an old man, the butler named Kevin.

The butler wore a long tie around his neck.

In front of the floor-to-ceiling windows on the balcony, there is a clothes rack. There were two blood bags hanging on the clothes rack, and there were many tubes. The other end of the tube was inserted into a girl wearing a large white dress. The girl was completely unconscious now, lying on Bai Yutang's hand, her face was white. the same as paper. Bai Yutang held her up and didn't dare to move, because the distance between her and those blood bags was too far. He didn't know whether he was transfusion or drawing blood at this time, but he could feel that this girl who was close to the cold had a heartbeat and no pulse.

"Hold on and don't move!" Yang Fan rushed over and looked at the blood bag, "It's a blood transfusion, she lost blood badly, hurry up and call an ambulance!"

"The housekeeper is dead!" Gongsun checked Kevin's situation and shook his head helplessly.

"Sally!" At this moment, a scream came from the door.

It was a cry of sadness and horror that belonged to Stephen.

Bai Yutang looked up and saw that Zhan Zhao and Stephen had arrived at the door together. After Stephen saw the girl, he suddenly shouted, "Oh my God! Sally!"

Zhao Hu and Luo Tian stopped Stephen, who had lost control and was about to rush over.

Zhan Zhao asked Lin Ruo, whose face turned pale in surprise, "What's going on?"

Lin Ruo frowned, "Sally is Stephen's sister."

Zhan Zhao looked at Lin Ruo suspiciously.

"Sally should study in the UK... I don't understand how she came here." Lin Ruo shook her head, her face full of confusion, "Stephen was afraid that she rush back to attend his marriage proposal would affect her studies, so he didn't tell her."

"It seems that someone else told her." Ma Han picked up a cell phone from the ground and pulled out a few text messages to show Zhan Zhao, and there was Sally's suitcase next to him.

Zhan Zhao took the phone and saw that it was a record of the conversation between Kevin and Sally. The two seemed to be conspiring to surprise Stephen today.

Zhan Zhao opened the suitcase and found a beautifully packaged box inside, which seemed to be an engagement gift for Stephen.

"She's going to die!" Yang Fan gave Sally first aid.

Stephen's emotions were completely out of control. Zhao Hu and Luo Tian tried their best to pull him out. According to Lin Ruo, Lily, who ran up, was in love with Sally. After seeing the situation in front of her, she fainted.

The ambulance arrived in time, and Yang Fan accompanied the medical staff to take the person to the hospital.

Bai Jintang asked the twins who arrived to take Stephen to the hospital.