Requiem Of The Murderer - Show 24

Even if Bai Yutang was reluctant, the time passed little by little, and the party was about to start.

The performance of the stage play was the last show. There were a series of performances before. At this time, the students entered the arena one after another, and the girls who had finished rehearsing the "scenery board" also got off the stage and returned to their seats.

Zhan Zhao rolled the script and tapped his chin lightly, looking around.

Bai Yutang started to observe the entrances, and found that from the perspective of the entry, it was very congested. If there was any confusion at once, it might cause a relatively big mess.

Bai Yutang unconsciously remembered what Bai Ye said to him, that Zhao Jue is a "madman", and once he becomes mad, there is nothing he can't do. He organized such a big party, will he be really ready?

"Tsk." Bai Yutang looked up and saw Zhan Zhao's face was next to his cheek.

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows slightly, looking at Zhan Zhao, what does that mean—what's the situation, cat?

Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes, "You seem worried."

Bai Yutang shared his concerns with Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao reached out and touched his head, "Don't worry."

Bai Yutang was puzzled, "Don't worry?"

Zhan Zhao smiled, "You didn't expect Zhao Jue to be a lunatic, but I did. I never thought he was the craziest, only crazier."

Bai Yutang was stunned for a moment, "Then are you sure it won't happen this time? Don't step on anything for a while, the bureau will kill me."

A finger in the depths of Zhan Zhao gently waved, "What Zhao Jue calls madness is not this kind of madness."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, as if waiting for him to explain in detail.

Zhan Zhao raised his legs and said, "Which is more crazy to sink a boat and let all the people in it fall into the water, or let all the people in the boat fall into the water and the boat doesn't sink?"

Bai Yutang shook his head, "Almost."

Zhan Zhao raised the corner of his mouth, "It's not crazy, the real madness is to turn that ship into a ghost ship in an instant. After 100 years of floating at sea, the body is still well preserved after being found."

Bai Yutang frowned, "Is it just crazy to be different?"

"There will definitely be a good show to watch in a while, but I'm not worried at all about hurting innocents." Zhan Zhao lowered his voice a bit, "Hurtling innocents is a mistake only made by idiots. If Zhao Jue messes up today, I will laugh at him for the rest of my life."

Bai Yutang immediately felt confident. Indeed, for Zhao Jue, nothing was more humiliating and unacceptable than being laughed at by Zhan Zhao!

As the clock pointed to 7:00 pm, the party officially started.

With a "click", the lights around him dimmed, but the colored lights above his head turned on.

The students all raised their heads and looked at the star-lit lighting on the roof. They all felt that the new principal had brought the God of Wealth as a sponsor. It's too opulent.

Bai Yutang looked at it for a long time, then lowered his head and turned the brochure to the last page.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both felt a drop of sweat on their foreheads, did eldest brother have so much spare money that he could use it to play with water?