Ghost Ship Murderer - Password 38

Hearing Ma Han's words, everyone looked at the old white ferry together.

The mottled rust on the ship, the sense of vicissitudes caused by the perennial wind and rain, and the dark sea area enveloped the surroundings with a layer of gloom. The strange feeling is like steaming sea water, with a smell of anxiety, lingering around.

"uh-huh." Just as the atmosphere was freezing, Zhao Jue suddenly let out a moderate laugh.

Everyone immediately brushed and looked back at him.

Zhao Jue looked up at the stars in the sky and asked, "What's the lunar date today?"

Everyone frowned and looked at him puzzled, not understanding what he said.

Only Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao—the cat, what did he say?

Zhan Zhao also looked up at the ghost ship at this time, "The lunar calendar...could it be a problem with the tide?"

Everyone frowned—this place is close to the island in the distance, and there are many shallows.

"Today looks like a lunar month and a half." Bai Yutang counted the days, "Tide?"

When the tide rises, this kind of shoal will definitely not be able to get close to the shore when the water level is low, and neither can people on the shore... But if there are small boats on the shore, they can row over smoothly when the tide is high... Could it be? Just increase the supply every time?

After all, no matter what level of experimental subject this Emilia is, food and water are necessary to maintain life!

Bai Yutang visually measured the distance between the two boats and took a few steps back.

"Hey!" Zhan Zhao grabbed him, "What are you doing?"

Bai Yutang pointed to the opposite boat, "Go up and see what's there."

Zhan Zhao was a little nervous, "The situation is unknown now, do you know there are people up there? What if there are a group of zombies?"

Bai Yutang looked up at the sky, and looked at Zhan Zhao helplessly, "Cat..."

"Maybe!" Zhan Zhao shook his head resolutely, "You've also seen that kind of experimental product ABCD, which can easily mutate into an abnormal shape. What if there are walking dead on it and infected with zombie virus?"

Bai Yutang was speechless - this cat has been following Bai Chi to watch some messy TV series recently.

"Hey, Bai Ye is back." Bai Yutang suddenly reached out and pointed behind Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao turned his head, Bai Yutang stepped back a few steps and rushed forward, stepping on the railing...

Zhan Zhao took a look at where Bai Ye was, and knew he had fallen for the trick. Looking back... He saw Bai Yutang stepping on the railing and jumping onto the big boat opposite.

"Alas!" Zhan Zhao became anxious.

Luo Tian hurriedly followed suit.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han didn't have such abnormal explosive power, so they found a rope and threw it on the opposite railing to hook them.

At first he wanted to go over, but Bai Yutang poked his head out from behind the railing, waved his hands to the people on the opposite side, and said, "No need to come here, there are enough people."

Everyone was wondering.

They saw Luo Tian dragging a person to the side of the boat.

Look again, it's a gray-haired old man, he looks about sixty years old, with a downcast beard, wearing a tattered white shirt.