Murderer killer 01 Mouse And Cat, Not Wearing The Sky

Early in the morning, the S-city's police station department exploded, and people gathered in small groups to discuss the newly formed SCI.

When Wang Chao and Zhang Long walked into the building, they felt that the atmosphere was wrong. What happened to everyone?

The two men with panda eyes, because they had just finished a big case last night and obviously lacked sleep, went to the elevator and saw a white piece of paper on the wall. Zhang Long raised his hand and uncovered it. He said:

"Which one is bold, are the flyers posted to the police station?"

Wang Chao on one side took a look and looked at it.

"It's not like an advertisement... Is the director issued?"

Entering the elevator, the two took the paper and looked at it carefully.

Ten seconds later, they heard two loud noises coming from the elevator, and they were scared that everyone waiting outside the elevator had stepped back, the elevator door opened on the 7th floor.

Seeing Zhang Long and Wang Chao rushed out from the inside like a wolf, yelling in the mouth,

"It's not a problem!"

It went straight to the office of the Interpol Corps, which led to the surrounding police officers.

The door of the office was opened under the guise of the two men, and the police officers inside were shocked to find the bunker behind the desk.

But the two people who came in didn't even look at the crowd and slammed into the captain's office.

The door of the office opened at the moment before the impact.

The two men couldn't break and fell directly into the room. They both landed and centred on the floor.

Just listen to someone downstairs and shouted up through the window:

"You can't stop the day for the criminal police team? If you go on like this, it will be an earthquake, and people in the whole building don't know how to run!"

Zhang Long and Wang Chao climbed up from the floor and saw Bai Yutang holding a cup of coffee on his hand. He leaned on the desk and looked at them with a smile.

"Captain, is it true?!"

Zhang Long asked with a piece of paper in his hand.

"What do you say?"

Bai Yutang took a sip of coffee and answered carelessly.

"That... Is that true?"

Wang Chao carefully confirmed it again.

Nodded, Bai Yutang continued to drink coffee.

After a moment of silence, they heard the cries in the office of the Interpol Brigade.