Ghost Murderer 20 Coming From Afar

Bai Yutang's car rushed into the underground listening yard. After the sudden braking, the parking space pulled out a curve and stopped behind a pillar accurately. As soon as the door was opened, Bai Yutang flashed out and pointed the gun at the person who was singing with a gun in the distance. "Put the gun down!"

    In the middle of the parking lot, Bai Jintang's car sang a song, which was the bearded guy who went to Luoyang last night.

    Zhan Zhao and Luoyang were in the car. Bai Yutang stopped the car very cleverly. The window was blocked by the pillars, but the people in the car could see the scene in the parking lot from the rearview mirror. Zhan Zhao will be in the arms of Luoyang, and the two looked through the rear view mirror outside the window.

    "The big beard from yesterday." Yang Yang raised his face and looked at Zhan Zhao. "He was not injured by uncle Bai yesterday? How come so fast?"

    Zhan Zhao shook his head and was full of doubts. He saw the bearded man also saw Bai Yutang, and his face showed some doubtful looks.

    "Put the gun down!" Bai Yutang frowned and said it again. From his voice, Zhan Zhao could hear the faint anger... No matter whether the bearded man wants to kill this is Bai Jin Tang or Bai Chi, he is his brother. Bai Yutang usually guards short, and no one from S.C.I. a colleague can touch it, let alone his close relatives. At this time, if the bearded man is slightly rebellious, Bai Yutang is likely to kill him immediately.

    "Yangyang, you just said that the bearded man also sang the song just now?" Zhan Zhao suddenly asked Luoyang.

    "Yeah." Luoyang nodded. "I heard him sing a few times."

    "Have he ever said anything related to this song?"

    Luoyang thought for a moment and said: "He said that he had heard it several times when he was a child, and he was very impressed."

    "Will you sing?" Zhan Zhao asked Luoyang.

    Yang Yang smiled and shook his head. "No, hey, I don't know what to sing."

    Zhan Zhao looked at the scene outside the deadlock. On Luoyang Road, "You remember the melody, two sentences, I want to see his reaction!."

    Luoyang squinted and thought about it, nodded, "Yes!"

    Zhan Zhao pressed the window and signalled Luoyang to start.

    There is a faint smell of smoke in the quiet parking lot, which is the cigarette that was annihilated by Bai Jintang. At the same time, he listened to the child's tender humming sound, gently and slowly, that is, the little song that has been just a big beard.

    The bearded man jerked for a while, widened his eyes and looked at the direction of the car, and his mouth sang with a sigh. He sang and put down the gun in his hand, slowly moving toward the car, which is the direction of Bai Yutang. Going over his mouth whispered: "Brother... brother."

    The whole person relaxed, and the gun in his hand slammed into the ground. His face showed a smile, and he was so innocent.

    Everyone was amazed by his actions. was not sure how to react. He saw a car coming out of the parking lot. The steady black Bentley slowly stopped in the middle of the crowd, blocking the beard's way.

    Bai Yutang frowned. At this time, Zhan Zhao had already closed the window and left Yang Yang in the car. He told him to hide, and he walked out and stood next to Bai Yutang.

    Bentley's door opened and two people came out of it.

    The first one looks like a 30-year-old, tall, black-handed suit, fabrics and accessories are very particular, black hair is well groomed, with a black sunglasses, towering forehead and bridge of the nose, pale The skin colour shows his non-Asian.