Magic murderer 21 Christmas night

Bai Yutang's hot temperature on his chest seemed to dispel the cold around him. The two stood so stupidly under the streetlights, and he didn't know how long it stood... until Zhan Zhao felt that the coldness of the whole body gradually dissipated, and the hands and feet were not so It was stiff, so he made a few moves.

Looking up at Bai Yutang, whispered a sentence:

"Cold dead!"

"Ah .."

Bai Yutang slapped his head,

"Yes, why to stand outside"

He pulled up Zhan Zhao and went to the villa,

"Cat, lets us washing the spa together with the hot spring "

"Who wants to wash with you!"

Zhan Zhao blush, 'This mouse.'

Into the door, can't help but admire - this hot spring villa is not a luxurious holiday place, the furnishings inside are very luxurious but not tasteful - two people standing at the entrance, Bai Yutang grabbed Zhan Zhao's hand, he was some nervous.

Zhan Zhao, he's not afraid of the atmosphere, this villa is everywhere - the taste of the couple warm and humid air, there seems to be a kind of squatting...

Both of them know what they are doing here, and that - how do you will start? ? Oh, oh!!

"Are you okay?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Well... "

Zhan Zhao's hand in his hand to grasp Bai Yutang,

"Waiting for the coming will come."

"I am with you"

Bai Yutang is serious,

"Nothing will happen!"

"Yeah!" nodded

Bai Yutang scratched his head and looked at the sky and asked:

"Cat, that - What are we going to do next?!"

Zhan Zhao blushed like a tomato, but also looked elsewhere.

"Yes, it should be advanced "

"Ah..."

Bai Yutang suddenly realized,

"Yes "

Hand in hand into the room: open structure - luxurious bed, and a large pool with 'fountain', 'waterfall.' floating petals - of course, braving the heat.

Two people and four eyes, scanning the room around, found that although there are many things, most of them are only decorations, the only useful thing is the bed and the pool, that is, take a bath first, then go to bed.