Killer Magic Murderer 04 Blood

The lights in the big room were faint, Bai Jintang looked at Gongsun who, wrapped in a silk robe on the bed, his hair slightly wet, Bai Jintang leaned down and touched his lips gently.

Gongsun extended his fingers, gently covering Bai Jintang's lips. His other hand slowly caressed Bai Jintang tie, he looked into Bai Jintang's eyes with dreamy eyes and chuckled.

Taking a deep breath, Bai Jintang carved this 'Fairy' in his heart. But unexpectedly, Gongsun's fingers moved slowly, touching his lips, lingering between his neck, squeezing and teasing gently. Like the touch of a wing, the almost imperceptible presence brings great excitement.
Bai Jintang swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat.

His wet tongue wrapped around Gongsun slender fingers. Licking lightly up to the knuckles.

Gongsun pulled back his finger and pulled out a trace of silver thread, put it into his lips and stuck out his pink tongue and licked his lips.

Bai Jintang growled his breathing became rushed, his eyes gradually filled with lust.

Gongsun felt that something was trapped in a certain part of his leg, he reacted very subtle and gently twitched his body and squinted slightly.

"Uh."

Bai Jintang took a deep breath, suppressing his little arrogance that slowly began to rise and shine.

Bai Jintang grabbed Gongsun two hands and pressed it to the bed to the side of his ear.

Bai Jintang lowered his head and kissed Gongsun hair. His hot breath struck Gongsun's neck, tickling.

Gongsun chuckled and looked at Bai Jintang.
Unable to hold it in anymore, Bai Jintang leaned down and caught Gongsun's lips. He kisses him, his tongue tried to open the cracks of Gongsun's lips. Gongsun deliberately turned his face and avoided.

"Ah.."

Bai Jintang was burned by Gongsun. His whole body was on fire, but he was still trying desperately to hold back, he didn't dare, even reflecting the traces of violence ...

Gongsun nodded in satisfaction, he put his arms around Bai Jintang's neck, actively raised his head, whispered in his ear softly:

"Give you a reward." Finished talking, he took the initiative to kiss him.

Unconsciously, Bai Jintang's mind was blank, the only feeling he felt was Gongsun's warm breath, the softness and moisture of his lips, the slimness and tenderness of his body.

At this moment, Gongsun forcefully turned Bai Jintang's body, which had originally been pressing against his body.

The two men changed their position, and Gongsun went up to Bai Jintang and looked at him.

"I want to be on top!"

Gongsun went up and said.

Bai Jintang looked at Gongsun who sat on him with obsession. His silk robe dropped slightly off his shoulders, revealing his beautiful white shoulders.