Killer Training Camp Muderer 14: Son of God

Zhan Zhao hurried back to his own office at S.C.I. And began searching in a box.

Bai Yutang and Bai Chi, who followed along the way, saw Zhan Zhao's excitement and looked at him without understanding.

"Cat, what are you looking for?"

"Xiao Bai, do you still remember that I bought a bunch of old English newspapers last time?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

Bai Yutang thought for a moment: "Is that what you are talking about?"

"Yes ... I remember to put it near here."

Zhan Zhao looked more worried. "Did I throw it away?"

"No! In the second cabinet to the right of your file cabinet." Bai Yutang said with certainty.

"...? ... Is it true?"

Zhan Zhao hesitated.

"Right!"

Bai Yutang nodded and walked to stop Zhan Zhao, who was about to open the door.

"I'm coming, your behaviour is dangerous."

While saying, Bai Yutang pulled Zhan Zhao aside and opened the cabinet door and - Flump!

Old and yellow newspapers like "tidal water" are falling ...

"How could this happen?"

Zhan Zhao looked at the newspaper and made a fuss.

Bai Yutang shrugged. "As more and more piled up, I knew that one day it would explode !!"

"Help me find it!"

Zhan Zhao rolled up his sleeves and hurried to search. "Help me find an article called 'The son of the gods' which probably was in the paper more than seven years ago."

"The son of the gods?"

Bai Yutang could not understand,

"Son of the gods? What? Novel?"

"No, that is a psychological report." Zhan Zhao quickly rummaged.

"Bai Chi! Come and help!" Bai Yutang said to Bai Chi who was carrying a bag of bread, he looked dizzy when he saw a pile of yellow newspapers which consisted only of words.

Putting down the bread bag, Bai Chi rubbed his hands on his pants and hurried to the pile of newspapers.

The three quickly searched, and Bai Yutang suddenly patted Zhan Zhao.

Show Zhao quickly see him, "Found it?"
Bai Yutang shook his head and pointed his finger at Bai Chi. Seeing that he was browsing the newspaper with a non- human speed.

Zhan Zhao laughed and whispered:

"With his IQ, he can see at least 10,000 words per minute, and you believe it or not. He can recite it again with just one look."

"Is that true?"

Bai Yutang's eyes widened. "Isn't that better than a computer?"

Zhan Zhao blinked,

"Your Bai family always well- develops one."

"Oh."

Bai Yutang nodded in agreement, only to react, "Dead cat, do you want to say that my limbs developed?"