Murderer non-human 22

"Come out, Shangluo!"

When Bai Yutang's words were exported, everyone in the room stopped talking and stared at the situation inside the container. There was silence in the car, only the piles of bodies that were distorted in the shape of the face, exuding the sinister taste. After waiting for a while, they heard the sound of something on the bottom of the corpse, similar to the crack of the board... Then, on the floor of the car, a square board was pushed up and opened.

At this time, the talents noticed that the container of this car was disguised, and the floor was actually double-layered. With the opening of the wooden board, a hand was first extended inside, and then, a person came out slowly, and everyone looked at it - it was Shangluo.

"Ha!" Outside the car, Taber couldn't help but smile. "I really can't think of it. It turned out that this kid wants to use us to escape." Zhan Zhao nodded. "In advance, the money will be transferred to an overseas account. It may be that the move is direct to the smuggling ship to go back to Colombia. When he arrives, he has many opportunities to escape.

Taber thought for a moment and said, "But I am even more curious about how you know it?"

Zhan Zhao smiled a little, did not speak, looked up and continued to look at the situation in the container.

Now Shangluo, the face of the scum, looks very lonely, far from the scenery of the day. Looking at Bai Yutang in front of him, Shangluo nodded. "You really do, how do you know that I am here?"

"Things are revealed, you must escape in the shortest possible time." Bai Yutang replied unhurriedly. "Why are you so anxious to sell the box corpse, not just for money, but more importantly, to escape... How to escape the fastest and safest? Naturally with the goods."

Shangluo "hehe" screamed twice, "You Bai family is born to specialize in me, the brothers forced me to go nowhere, my surname is hatred with you?!"

"What are you talking about?" Bai Yutang frowned. "I caught you because you have committed a law. What do you care about your surname?"

"Oh..." Taber suddenly laughed. "It's very interesting."

Zhan Zhao was shocked: "Can you understand Chinese?!"

Taber shook his head: "I can only understand very few words, but I can understand the Chinese in Baijia."

"What do you mean?" Zhan Zhao looked at him with cold eyes.

"What I don't understand is nonsense," Taber said faintly. "There is no-nonsense in the Chinese that their brothers say."

Zhan Zhao frowned and turned back to continue to pay attention to the situation in the container, but the heart is faint and awkward - this Taber seems to have some origins with Bai Jintang, and the origin is still quite deep, so deep that he will be interested in the surname Bai.

"I did plant it." In the container, Shangluo smiled a little bit. "Someone wants to kill me, I didn't kill those people."

Bai Yutang smiled coldly: "You didn't kill those people, then what about these?" He said, pointing to the box on the ground. "How do you count?"