Murderer 17 Madman

Hello everyone! ❣️

I apologize for delaying the publication of this chapter. I didn't deliberately delay the publication.

I've got many readers asking why I'm late in posting but this is out of my control .. I have an emergency

Anyway enjoy and don't forget to vote ♥️

At dinner time, Yutang and Zhan Zhao took Luoyang, LuoYang took Baichi, and the four of them walk to the front of a restaurant not far from the police station. Just entering the door, they saw Gongsun and JinTang sitting by the window.

    Gongsun recruited four people, and the four went and prepare a table to eat together.

    Yangyang sat next to Zhan Zhao, and looked up and saw that Bai Jintang, who was sitting across from him, was looking at him. Yang Yang and Bai JinTang looked at each other for a while, then turned to look at Bai Yutang around him, thinking that these two people look a bit like it.

    Bai Yutang is ordering food, so he did not pay attention. Jintang asked Zhang Zhan: "Is this the kid?"

    Zhan Zhao touched Yang Yang's head and said: "Yes, he is Luoyang."

    "Oh."

Jintang nodded, seeing Luoyang looking at him and Yutang, eyes filled with doubts, then smilingly asked:

"How? Like?"

    Luoyang nodded honestly.

    "I am his oldest brother."

He said Jintang lifted his chin at Bai Chi. "He is the third child, but is a church."

    Luoyang with a big mouth turned his face to white, and that look was like watching a miracle.

Bai Chi was depressed.

    When he saw the mobile phone from time to time, he said, "How? About Zhao Wei?"

    Baichi nodded: "He said that he will go for dinner, I call him to come over." During the conversation, he saw that Zhao Wei had already slid in from the outside of the restaurant.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao, who finished their meal, looked at each other.

They both have some psychological shadows. How can they see the shadow of Zhao Jue from Zhao Wei?

    After Zhao Wei came in, he greeted everyone and sat down next to Bai Chi.

He also looks at Luoyang.

Zhao Wei look around Yangyang and find that all the people are jealous of him, and some are embarrassed.

    Zhao Wei suddenly looked up and said to Bai Yutang: "When I came in, I saw a car near the entrance. The person in the car seemed to be very interested in one of you."

    Everyone took a glimpse, Yutang asked with a smile: "What does that person look like?"

    Zhao Wei thought for a moment: "Foreigners, long hair, flower tops, there is no taste."