The murderer is not human 08 Unknown suspect

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao returned to S.C.I., as soon as they got out of the elevator, they saw the door of the forensic room being pushed open.

Zhao Hu rushed out and squatted on the wall.

Immediately after him, Ma Han also walked out quickly.

Although he was not as embarrassed as Zhao Hu, he was pale, he quickly took a cigarette and took a sip.

"What are you doing?"

Bai Yutang looked at them inexplicably.

"Gong... Gongsun... Peeling... Also using a saw... Vomiting..."

Zhao Hu's words were not finished, he quickly turned and went to the toilet.

Ma Han frowned, turning around and rushed over.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and went to the forensic room of Gongsun.

They carefully opened the door, looked at the probe, retracted the head, closed the door, turned and returned to the office... Fortunately, fortunately, they didn't drink the soup again.

As walking into the office of S.C.I., they saw that Baichi was busy in the office of Zhan Zhao, and the ground was covered with various materials, and he quickly browsed.

Zhao Wei is sitting on the sofa, smiling and
looking at Bai Chi.

Morris, who said that there is important information to provide, is sitting on a chair in the lounge, and his eyes are looking at the direction of Zhan Zhao office in a dull manner.
They didn't know what he's thinking about!

"Captain!"

Jiang Ping looked up and saw the two people coming in and quickly said hello to them.

Morris in the lounge also stood up and walked to the two:

"I have important things to tell the police."

"What's the matter?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"I know who the murderer is!"

Morris answered concisely.

When the words were exported, the people in the entire office, including Bai Chi and Zhao Wei in Zhan Zhao's office, were staring at Morris in surprise.

"...Let's go to my office."

After Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao exchanged a look, they led Morris into the office.

The three people sat down on the sofa, and Zhan Zhao beginning to ask:

"The murderer you are referring to is the murderer who killed who?!"

"..."

After a little silence for a while, Morris said:

"Everyone."

Bai Yutang smiled slightly:

"What do you mean killing everyone, is the same person?!"

"Yes!"

"Who is it?"

Zhan Zhao was very interested in squinting his chin which he was chining it.

"I don't know."

Morris replied.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and laughed:

"Although this is not an interrogation room here, it is also an official police inquiry. Is this joke made by Mr Mo's joke bigger?"