Ghost Murderer 21 Past Events

Probably because there is no memory in childhood, Bai Jintang's memory is very clean and very simple, and there are very few people who coming in and out. The child's words, there will probably be only his younger brother Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.

    He was released from the sterile room and was very impressed when he first saw Bai Yutang. The little guy was only a little bit at the time, cute enough, and he would call his brother very sticky, and then he liked him very much. Later, he found that Zhan Zhao is next the door was always coming. The two small things were paired together. Calling his brother together, he feels more interesting. After leaving, the younger brother in the memory was still the little thing that was rolling, but when he came back a few years later, he found that his brother suddenly grew up a lot.

    The relationship between Bai Jintang and Bai Jia is very bad. In the words of Bao Zheng, it is like a white family is a tiger, Bai Jintang is a wolf, and some suffocating, the white family's elders are very jealous. But only Bai Yutang doesn't, he still called him big brother very embarrassedly., what to say and what to listen to occasionally sprinkle, so Bai Jintang spoiled him.

    When he was in junior high school, Bai Jintang came back to Bai Yutang and found that he liked to practice fighting. He hired several masters to teach him. He said that it is always good to practice, not only to protect himself, but also to protect people he likes. After half a year, Bai Yutang beat the people who came to teach him, and he retired the goods. He also said, "Brother, how much do you spend? Can you refund the money without such a fight?"

    When he was in high school, Bai Yutang became fascinated with a gun. Bai Jintang came back and gave him a good shooting range. He gave him a few guns and said only: "Don't let people know that it's always good to practice. Anyway, you will have to be a policeman in the future.."
When Bai Yutang used the gun, he retired the goods and said, "Brother, I have to go to the accommodation, and I don't have insurance at home. The old man knows that he must be worried."

    At the time of the university, Bai Jintang came back again and bought the first car for Bai Yutang. Don't be bored at school when you're okay. Take a look at the place far away with Zhan Zhao. Bai Yutang used the three-year time to scrap the car. When he turned back, he said, "Brother, this thing is too slow. I am going to fly." So he went to be a pilot.

    When the soldiers came back, Bai Yutang really resisted and didn't have the land to go to the police with the wishes of Bai's house. Bai Jintang's heart has always been puzzled. His brother is a good man, no matter whether it is literary talent or a martial arts, what to say is what people are like dragons and phoenixes. He asked him: " Why do you have to be a policeman?" It is dangerous and troublesome. He can't believe what is violent. He only wants the only brother to live happily. However, Bai Yutang just casually said: "When it doesn't matter." So he bought him the top sports car, and he can drive the same as the flying, really can afford the car of his brother, it is really impossible to see him driving the sturdy police car, and to drive those police cars who are bent and bent.
Later, he discovered that Bai Yutang didn't grievances for the family, but because of Zhan Zhao.

    From a very young age, Bai Jintang knows that Bai Yutang is not simple. The simplest thing is that he grows up, but he won't let you know. No one knows what he thinks in his heart. Of course, except Zhan Zhao.

    Looking up and looking at the opposite side of his face, the younger brother who is already as tall as he is asking him: "What makes you a member of the Leonard family? And who is the person of the Leonard family?"

    Bai Jintang is laughing, and no one can never conceal his own nature. Bai Yutang is no exception. The white 'Bai' family is a tiger. It is only this generation, the brothers are both wolves!