Murderer 04 Another world

Zhan Zhao rarely saw such a serious expression as Bai Yutang. He saw him looking up at the high walls around him. After a moment, he shook his head and said coldly: "It is impossible to go from above!"

"The above is impossible..." Zhan Zhao looked at the ground, and the two said in unison - "below!"

Bai Yutang looked down at the ground and saw that it was a rare slate ground. On the square piece of cement slab, there were many craters and cracks. While watching and stepping on it, not long after, he stopped at the edge of a slate, kneeling down, and stretched his fingers along the edge of the slate to slowly move.

Zhan Zhao also went over, "How?" He asked and asked.

"There is wind." Bai Yutang said, he put his finger into a hole in the middle of the crack, the index finger buckled, and slammed, the cement stone slab was completely smashed with the wind. The two looked at it and saw that there was a black hole in the passage below. There are many pipelines criss-crossing, and the passage is almost two meters deep - the old underground tunnel of S City.

"It seems that the last time he let him run." Zhan Zhao looked at the underground road.

Bai Yutang nodded and said: "I will go down and see, you..."

Zhan Zhao didn't wait for him to finish his words and said, "I have to go!"

No time to argue, Bai Yutang nodded and took the lead to jump down and reached out to catch the show.

When the two entered the tunnel and found that one was blocked, they went to the other side. Just a few steps away from the inside, the four sides fell into a darkness, Bai Yutang pulled out the phone to turn on the lights, and the two walked forward with the faint light.

The quietness in the tunnel is almost abnormal, and the sound of the two people's faint breathing is also clear and abnormal due to the clumping effect of the closed structure. From time to time, there are one or two slick mice, which flee like a flight because of the disturbance of the lights. The air is full of mildew and rancid smell. Zhan Zhao sees Bai Yutang frowning, knowing that the person who is so slightly clean and tidy is simply tortured in this environment.

The two walked for about five minutes, and they saw the front suddenly open, there is a relatively large space, and there are two forks.

Bai Yutang turned his face and saw Zhan Zhao: "Cat, which side?"

Zhan Zhao looked at the passages on both sides with a faint light, and suddenly "squeaked".

"How?" Bai Yutang asked.

"It seems that people are often moving around, and the number is still quite a lot!" Zhan Zhao looked at a junction in confusion and pointed to the ground: "Look, there are still many footprints."

Bai Yutang nodded and walked into the depths of the passage. He walked for about ten minutes. Suddenly he saw the light coming from the front - so fast to the exit? !

The two looked at each other and stepped up to the light. Soon, the scene at the end of the passage became clear as the light strengthened.