Killer Training Camp 01 Dinner

I was awakened by heavy thunder, I opened my eyes and found fog, and when I looked around, I realized that I had reached the edge of the Valley of Hell.
The dark and deep place, the thunderous crying of the ear, I looked down to the bottom, except that I felt unfathomable and could not see anything at all.
————————

"Divine Comedy"- the first layer of hell.

Suddenly cried and screamed, and opened his eyes, it was the darkness of fainting, and the terrible voice had disappeared. I took a sigh of relief and got up from the bed, and I was dizzy for a short time.
Staggered to the floor-to-ceiling window, lifted the hand to open the thick curtains... the sun was glaring. Open the window and let in the fresh, cold air to disperse the turbid gas in the house.
Turning around with the forehead of pain, I saw the pale wall, the spotted dry blood, the bright sunshine as the sun shines... Sure enough, no matter how ugly things are, when they are shrouded in the sun, they will grow out the holy wings.

Bring a bottle of spirits, sit at the window, staring at the sun, until the sun is slanting, the white light turns orange, and the colour gradually deepens...

Turning back to the head, I saw those spots in the bloody sun, seems to have restored their vitality in the cavity... rushing, tender and dripping.
The twilight is getting deeper and the wine is bottoming out.
Di.
The computer's display suddenly flashed and an email flew in.
Stand up mechanically, go to the computer,hold out some trembling hands and hold the mouse and click.
Only a short line of words:

Time is up, wake up the devil! From now on, you are no longer you!
Zhan Zhao hurriedly came out of the auditorium of S City.

"It's over, it's going to be late!!"

He just finished a very important speech, is the world-renowned psychologist Dr Wilson-Brown, a speech on "human personality disorder."
Dr Wilson is worthy of the authority in this respect. The whole speech was wonderful. He was fortunate to have forgotten a major event. Tonight, he will attend the opening ceremony of the Baishi Group held by Bai Jintang.

The dinner time is 7:00 pm, it is already 6:30, and he hadn't even changed his clothes. "Dead! The big brother of Baijia must be awkward!!"
"Dr Zhan!"
The impetuous Zhan Zhao was unfortunately stopped by people, looked up, and saw the out of the oblique thorns, is a young man in a suit. Looks a little cool, eagle hook nose, long eyebrows and long eyelashes, pointed chin, skin colour is very white, shrewd in the savvy - do not know.
Zhan Zhao was a little bit worried, but the man laughed: "Sure enough, Dr Zhan Zhao? Long-awaited name!"
Politely reach out: "My name is Pang."
"Oh, hello." Zhan Zhao reached back and thought_the name seems to have been heard, but I am sure I don't know this person... Ignore!!
He wanted to move quickly, but Pang Wei stopped him and said: "The last time I heard your lecture about the cause of the multiple personalities of human beings, it was wonderful."
"Over-the-counter awards..."
Zhan Zhao's heart was in a hurry to "death, and at this time he met a piece of candy..."
Still, want to go, Pang Wei said again: "Are you also listening to Dr Wilson's speech?"
Zhan Zhao said: "Nonsense, otherwise I am here to do it?? This person has nothing to look for!!"
Just wanted to tell him "I am in a hurry", behind the car horns, back...
Seeing a silver-grey gorgeous sports car parked on the side of the road, Bai Yutang poked his head and shouted to him: "Cat!!"
"Sorry, I am in a hurry, talk again next time." Zhan Zhao rushed to avoid the tangled Pang Wei, turned and rushed to the car.