Killer Training Camp Murderer 15: Breakthrough

Ma Han looked at the computer screen closely, and immediately, a second email was sent, which was exactly the same as just mentioned.

Quickly open the first email from Zhan Zhao, see only three words "Who are you?"

Even though he didn't quite understand it, Ma Han followed the instructions and retyped the mail and sent it.

Then, almost an hour of silence and the third email finally arrived, still the same content.

Around 12 pm, the fifth email arrived. Ma Han quickly opened the second email from Zhan Zhao, he wrote the last sentence of the email from the other party, 'sweep away the waste that should not exist.' Ma Han typed it again, send it.

Then, the letter was sent repeatedly. Mahan didn't reply back, but sat in front of the computer and looked at the time in the lower right corner ...

Although Zhan Zhao told him that he could rest after that, Ma Han sat quietly until the sky gradually became brighter - half-past five.

Ma Han opened the third e-mail from Zhan Zhao and saw the words "the devil has awakened."
Send it.

Two minutes later, the other party returns with a photo and a brief introduction with the name "prey".

Opening the picture is a photo of a middle-aged man. Ma Han picked up the phone.
As it turned out, not only did Ma Han who not sleep, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao also lay on their back half and a half on the bed, lying straight looking at the ceiling.

Bai Yutang slightly admired himself, Ok, Bai Yutang, so you can bear it.

Zhan Zhao was lucky enough, this white mouse had good strength. If he insisted last night, Zhan Zhao wouldn't be able to resist

"Xiao Bai, I used to blame you, I always thought you were a rogue, I didn't expect it to be a gentleman .."
"Cat, When can I do it?" Bai Yutang suddenly asked.

"Bang.."  Zhan Zhao took a pillow and slammed it. "Don't say that word !!"

Bai Yutang said with a sullen voice across the pillow, "What's the matter? After all, it will be done sooner or later."

Ignore.

Bai Yutang took the pillow and sat up to see Zhan Zhao: "Cat, are you really sincere?"

Zhan Zhao also sat up and roared, "What do you mean by that, dead mouse?" Then he whispered softly, "If it's not true, how can I let you kiss me ?!"

Bai Yutang felt almost crazy. "Cat, you know, every time I see you, I feel that urge. Do you feel that urge too if you see me?"

Zhan Zhao blushed, glaring, "Don't talk about that, okay?"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao for a long time and suddenly reached out to unbutton his pyjamas.

"What are you doing?" Zhan Zhao was shocked, holding a pillow and retreating on the bed.

"Haven't you ever seen it?" Bai Yutang seriously asked. "I will open it and show it to you. We will see, do you feel the urge ... Yes."

Not finished talking, he was kicked out of bed by Zhan Zhao, "Dead mouse Exhibitionist!"

Zhan Zhao grabbed the pillow and threw it. "Is your head always thinking about how to steal tofu? Think of something else."

Bai Yutang's clothes were thrown to the floor and he combed his hair with his fingers. "Cat. What are you waiting for ??"