Training Camp Muderer 07 Purgatory

Zhao Hu, who ran to the crime team to get the information, ran back empty after five minutes.
"Captain...Captain..." Zhao Hu rushed in like a ghost was chasing him.
"No... no more."
"Don't you have it?" Bai Yutang frowned. "What?"
"Mingsheng Street is in chaos!" Zhao Hu gasped. "It's like an explosion-proof team downstairs. It's all about a madman throwing a petrol bomb in Nishang Street, he has a knife and he is slashing people. Is the same person who attacked Qi Le."
Bai Yutang stunned for two seconds. He picked up his jacket and shouted: " Let Go and take a look!"
When They drove to the street of Nishang Street, They heard the sound of a disorderly siren. When they saw it in the distance, they saw the fire in front of them and the smoke was rolling in.
Bai Yutang's cell phone suddenly rang, and it was Bao Zheng.
"Immediately take the team to Nishang Street." Bao Zheng's hand covered his face.
"They are already here." Bai Yutang answered and hung up.
Zhan Zhao, Zhao Hu, and Bai Chi followed Bai Yutang into the encirclement of the explosion-proof police. When he raised his head, he was shocked by the sight.
He saw a towering open-air stage, standing in the middle was a bloody young man, and he was surrounded by some injured people.
The man was holding a lighter in his hand and stood in the middle of the stage, scorning the policemen under the stage. Even if he was far away, he could still smell the pungent gasoline smell from the station.
The large buildings behind the stage have been surrounded by fire.
"White team!" Xu Kai, the commander of the riot squad, ran up with Aihu.
"What does he mean?" Bai Yutang pointed to the amazement, who looked extremely crazy, asked Aihu.
"The 'Purgatory' bar is celebrating their anniversary tonight, and that why there is a stage in the open air. When the performance is being performed, the man rushes to the stage with two barrels of petrol. He chopped some actresses who were performing at the Purgatory. 'There was a petrol bomb in the bar.'
"The actors are all splashed with gasoline?" Zhan Zhao asked.
"Yes," Xu Kai said. "He didn't say anything, just walked around with a lighter."
"He has no requirements?" Bai Yutang asked.
"No." Aihu shook his head. "He hasn't said anything until now, just looks at us."
"I can't shoot!" Xu Kai said. "It's too dangerous. The lighter in his hand will fall down, and the ten girls are dead."
After listening to the narratives of the two men, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked up and carefully looked at the situation ahead.
They saw that the stage was about two meters high. There were ten actresses lying on the stage. They were wearing red and exposed performance clothes. They were full of blood. They were all wet with gasoline. The mixed liquid of gasoline and blood. Blending, flowing on the surface of a clean stage.
The colorful spotlights used for performances make up the gorgeous light, the light, and shadow, the illusory and unspeakable [yn] extravagant.
The man stood in the middle of the stage, wearing a black pullover, the headgear had been taken down, but his face could not be seen clearly, because his face had been splattered like a broken piece of paper, only red and white. His figure is thin and tall, and he is very thin. He is like an arrogant prisoner. He walks back and forth in small steps on the stage, his chest is high, his head is high and his eyes are low.

From time to time, he would look at the police under the stage. His eyes were full of excitement, and from time to time he looked at the wounded lying on the stage, but his face was completely despised.
the bar behind him was full of smoke, and the neon flashing "purgatory" word couldn't be seen.
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang stood quietly and looked at them intently. They were concentrating on what they were thinking, and in the eyes, they reflected the beating of the fire.
After a moment, the two looked at each other.
"Captain, it is him!" Zhao Hu said to Bai Yutang and said, "I can't be wrong."
Bai Yutang nodded and turned to ask Zhan Zhao: "Cat, what is the plan?"
Zhan Zhao looked at the stage again: "The only way is to let him throw the lighter down!"
"What about you?" Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang, "What is the plan?"
Bai Yutang looked at the bar behind the smoke and said: "From the second floor, it is just right to stop him, but the premise is..."
Zhan Zhao clearly nodded: "Understood, he threw the lighter off the stage."
"You want to go to the second floor?" Xu Kai said: "It's too messy! The whole building is on fire!"
Bai Yutang did not answer him, but looked at Zhan Zhao: "Cat, how much do you grasp?"
"Let's open halfway." Zhan Zhao took off his coat and left a white shirt.
"Wait a minute!" Xu Kai said: "Just let him throw the lighter, the riot squad can rush to the stage to subdue him!"
Bai Yutang handed him the jacket and smiled: "Yeah, but can you guarantee that he does not have a second lighter?"
"Hey..." Xu Kai was speechless.
"Tiger, come with me." Bai Yutang turned and took Zhao Hu out of the crowd.
Zhan Zhao looked at the two people walking away and said to Xu Kai: "Help me prepare something."
Whatever you can!" Xu Kai's eyes flashed with faint excitement.
In front of this work, an angry young man is praised as a genius, psychologist genius. What kind of magic can he use to save this almost desperate situation?
Zhan Zhao smiled and said: "A tiny speaker, a car that is taller than that table!"
"Just these?" The riot captain was a little surprised.
"There is still." Zhan Zhao, "No matter what happens, everyone here must listen to me!"
......
A moment later, a fire truck nearly three meters high came in.
Aihu gave Zhan Zhao a small pocket speaker, and Zhan Zhao was in front of the container. At this time, the phone rang.
Picking up, came the voice of Bai Yutang: "Cat, ready, five minutes."
"ok!" Zhan Zhao hangs up the phone, climbs the roof of the fire truck, and turns on the speaker switch.
The crowd at the scene immediately calmed down.
Everyone looked at the young man standing at the top, and even the person standing on the stage holding a lighter looked up at Zhan Zhao.