The Murderer Is Not Human 13 Recruit

In Zhao Wei's studio, A large wardrobe for the performance of the show.

The clothes in the closet were taken out by Zhao Wei and put in the box, and the door of the closet was now wide open, there are two people standing in front of the closet - Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao.

Bai Yutang looked at the closet that was a few centimetres lower than him and asked Zhao Wei.

"You can hide this thing in your home?!"

Zhao Wei looked around and asked, pointing to the big box used by the magic.

"Otherwise, would you like to hide in that? That big!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang saw it and found that it was the kind of box that the magic show often saw, and people hid inside of it.

Then insert a knife into the hole in the box.
The two looked at the box, they raised their eyebrows and looked at each other while shaking my head:

"Forget it, still hiding the wardrobe..."

"Why did Morris suddenly say that he is going to come here for the night?"

Zhao Zhao asked Zhao Wei inexplicably.

"He said someone is trying to kill him, and one person is lives afraid."

Zhao Wei replied, pointing to Lisbon.

"There is Lisbon here. People don't dare to come."

"In case......"

Bai Yutang suddenly asked,

"If someone wants to hurt you, and still know this person...Will Lisbon attack him?"

Zhao Wei thought for a moment and nodded.

"Can."

"You may have to take Lisbon away later."

Zhan Zhao reached out and touched the fluffy head of Lisbon... Lisbon has been very familiar with Zhan Zhao, and it is obvious that Zhan Zhao is also a cat class like, so one person and one lion meet and kiss each other, a pair of hateful nights.

"You won't let me do something dangerous?"

Zhao Wei said half-jokingly.

"I want you to irritate him."

Zhan Zhao smiled,

"You should know the method."

"Irritation?"

Zhao Wei doubts,

"You mean, to let him get angry?"

"Let his emotions get out of control."

Zhan Zhao said,

"Show his nature."

Zhao Wei was silent for a long while, sighing,