Magic Murderer 18Free

"I want to eat an apple."

Zhao Wei leaned on the sofa in a luxurious single ward and folded his legs.

Xiao Baichi glanced at him and took an apple for him.

"Peeling."

Zhao squinted at the round apple, feeling somewhat like Bai Chi.

Bai Chi looked at the apple and glanced at Zhao Wei,

"The skin ... Has nutrition."

Zhao Wei thought for a moment and nodded,

"Then cut it into small pieces."

Xiao Baichi gritted his teeth, took a knife, treated the apple-like Zhao Wei, cut it with a knife, cut again cut cut and cut!

Zhao Wei saw the cold aura behind Bai Chi,

"That, Chi Chi, I want to eat apples, not apple purees."

"Not allowed to call my name!"

Bai Chi threw the apple slice on the plate and handed it to him.

"Ah."
Zhao Wei didn't take the plate, but opened his mouth, asking Bai Chi to feed him.
Bai Chi let out a little sigh.

Every movement of this person, when he kissed his forehead, touched his hair and now wants people to feed him, so familiar ...
He poked a slice of apple with a toothpick and carefully threw it in his mouth.

Zhao Wei ate the apple with satisfaction.

Bai Chi started to look at him carefully very similar.

"More."

Zhao Wei opened his mouth again.

Bai Chi put another slice in his mouth. Because he was deep in thought, the act of pulling his hand a little slower.

Zhao Wei didn't know whether it was intentional or not, he put Bai Chi's fingers in his mouth.

"Yaaaa!"

Bai Chi felt a moist touch on his fingers, he threw his toothpicks and jumped.

"What's wrong?"

Zhao Wei looked confused.

"Continue, I haven't eaten enough."

"You!"

Bai Chi blushed, carefully took a look at Zhao Wei, seeing his face was no different - was that just a coincidence? Is he too sensitive?

The kind and innocent little Bai Chi felt that he was overreacting, reflecting on himself, continuing to take apples from the plate to feed Zhao Wei.

"Are you not tired ?"

Zhao Wei looked at Bai Chi who sat far away with a funny smile, he stretched out his arm to give him a slice of apple.