Murderer non-human 20 bright line

Gongsun took the skin tissue from Zhan Zhao to do the identification of the ingredients and then tried to find the channels of production through the analysis of the technical team.

The other people in SCI took the horses of the several police stations to the interrogation room for interrogation.

Zhan Zhao frowned on the sofa and thought for a while, said to Bai Yutang: "White, we have to find Lu Fang, I want him to help, and, you better contact..."

"Let's contact Han Chang?" Bai Yutang did not wait for the show to finish, and he smiled and took a sentence.

"Smart." Zhan Zhao patted him on the shoulder.

Not long after, Lu Fang rushed over.

Zhan Zhao asked him to contact a big media magazine to see if Shangluo had an appointment for tomorrow's interview or appearance. The theme was his collection of Tutsi civilisation.

Lu Fang was a little confused, but he even called the major newspapers and TV stations, and the answer was - actually there was.

"Small Zhan, how do you know?" Lu Fang asked in amazement. "Shangluo was in contact with several TV stations and newspapers in S City yesterday. He wanted to do a special program about Tutsi civilization to promote his collection. However, I just said that I had already cancelled the call."

Zhan Zhao nodded: "That would be wrong."
"Cat." Bai Yutang also ran in. "The news from Han Zhang just said that there was a big secret transaction recently. The seller is Shangluo. It sells all the dead bodies. It was originally scheduled for half a month. I don't know why I changed my time suddenly, I changed it to tomorrow, and the location is uncertain."

"Shangluo seems to be panic!" Zhan Zhao sneered. "He originally wanted to count on the plan. He didn't expect to steal the chicken, and lost his wife and lost his troops."

"Small Zhan, make it clear." Bao Zheng, who has never said a word, couldn't help but interrupt him.

"Actually, this time Shangluo had expected that I would take the opportunity to test him, so he wanted to take the opportunity to lead them out of Yutang and then sent people to sneak into SCI to steal the box. I didn't expect that such a big brother just came over. The result was caught alive."

Bai Yutang nodded. "The cat said to Shangluo before we left. We caught the horses alive. He panicked and knew that things couldn't last long, so I prepared to get the goods on hand and get ready to escape."

"What about the media?" Lu Fang interjected. "I don't understand the connection!"

"Do you not think that this action is too smooth?" Zhan Zhao asked. "In the case of Shangluo, he should be very reluctant to go to his house, but he invited me. This can be seen. It is good for him."

"I understand!" Xiaobaichi, who has been listening carefully, suddenly said, "Shangluo deliberately pretends to be a ghost to increase the mystery of Tutsi civilization. When he goes to the show tomorrow, he can use this as a matter of course. Evidence, when the show is played, then SCI's Zhan doctor is also the witness of this incident, no doubt more value of hype, but also more credible."