Murderer 18 Brother

Facing another strange beard in front of him, Bai Yutang stood outside the car and he was squatting. Zhan Zhao in the car was made inexplicable by his "brother" who had no brains. He looked at his sight -he is watching Yangyang, but his age cannot be the younger brother of Yangyang.

Zhan Zhao observed the bearded man's attention and saw that his face was so innocent, and he felt completely different from the age--who had a problem with his intelligence? No... there is a problem with the mental state.

Bai Yutang went a little closer and asked him: "Which is your brother?"

At this time, Zhan Zhao slightly retreated a little and opened some distance with Luoyang, and the bearded fingers pointed to Luoyang accurately, this time, even Bai Yutang can understand.

"What is your name?" Zhan Zhao opened the door and walked out and looked at the beard.

The bearded man looked at him with his head tilted and saw Zhan Zhao wearing a brick red sweater, frowning slightly, saying: "Why don't you wear white, you look good in white, it looks good."

Bai Yutang took a look at Zhan Zhao – what is wrong with this person?

Zhan Zhao shook his head and looked at the bearded man: "What are you looking for from your brother?"

The big beard squinted and thought about it. "Brother... I have done a lot of things that will make you happy recently!"

"What?" Zhan Zhao asked him.

But the bearded man didn't seem to hear, but continued to Luoyang Road, "Brother... you still refuse to care for me?"

Bai Yutang gave a look to Zhan Zhao, and he showed his hesitation for a moment. He entered the car and looked at Luoyang Road, amazed by his face: "Yangyang...you..."

"I have seen him!" Luoyang suddenly said.

Zhan Zhao said, "But you said that you have not seen other beards."

"He always stood at the alley at night to see me, or just at the window, and didn't come in." Luoyang seems to be a bit confused. "I always thought it was a big bearded uncle, but... it feels different."

Zhan Zhao nodded to Luoyang Road: "You help me ask him questions!"

Luoyang nodded very smoothly, and Zhan Zhao reached out and pressed the button on the open top. The special top of the Spyker C8 slowly opened, and Yang Yang came out from the back of the chair and looked at the bearded man.

The big beard seemed to be attracted by this strange car, and some curiously stared at the car and looked forward, moving a few steps forward.

Zhan Zhao found that his attention was not concentrated. This person was between mental and intellectual disabilities...or both.

"Ask him what he is calling, why wants to look for you." Zhan Zhao whispered to Luoyang.

"Well..." Luoyang nodded and turned back to look at the bearded man, "Brother?"

"Brother... Brother, are you not angry with me?" The beard's face showed a happy colour, stepping forward, "I will never be soft on those people, I will not make you angry in the future!"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard the fog in the clouds. What is this person talking about?

"Younger brother... How did you change your name?" Luoyang asked with a method that made Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang extremely surprised. "You didn't say that you didn't like the original name."