Magic Murderer 07 Fog

When Bai Yutang started the car and was ready to take Zhan Zhao to the apartment, it was almost three in the morning.

" Haha" Zhan Zhao suddenly laughed. he seemed to think of something interesting. He also provoked Bai Yutang around him to laugh.

"What is it, cat? So happy?"

Zhan Zhao turned his face and looked at him: "I was thinking of the things that Bai Chi and Zhao Wei had when they were young."

"Oh, " Bai Yutang couldn't help but laughed. "It's really interesting. I never think there's such a relationship."

"That Zhao Wei, worse than when you were little!" Zhan Zhao held a smile.

"Dead cat, when was it when I was a child?!" Bai Yutang protested.

"You were not bad? You can't remember..." Zhan Zhao laughed and recalled, "That time, You threw the two brothers next door into the mound of flower beds, and poured water on them, saying that they would grow up quickly. "

"Ha ha " Bai Yutang also laughed. "Remember, remember, when you were eight years old ... The two brothers uprooted the flower you planted, and I taught them a lesson."

"The teacher who taught history in middle school..." Zhan Zhao said, "You stick him on the toilet!"

"Ha, " Bai Yutang smiled even more, "He was later brought out with the toilet and sent to the hospital..."

Zhan Zhao smiled and hold his stomach: "He had a toilet on his buttocks... His trousers couldn't be lifted, so when he walked out of the toilet, everyone saw it ..."

Bai Yutang nodded. "Who asked him to cheat you, but also let you stop at the station... Sticking him in the toilet is still not worth it."

"Later, the mysterious home-made tear gas in his office, did you make it?" Zhan Zhao asked, "It seems that this is still an unsolved school mystery."

"Oh... I locked his door, he jumped out of the window, and there was a stinking ditch..." Bai Yutang looked proud. "From this time, he never dared to look at you again. ...haha..."

"You still say that you are not bad enough?!" Zhan Zhao said, "When you graduate, the teachers were so eager to set off firecrackers to celebrate, and they said that the school is too peaceful."

"Who asked them to provoke you?!" Bai Yutang laughed and blurted out. "You are mine, no one but me who can touch!"
......
When the words came out of Yutang's mouth, he felt a little embarrassed... Bai Yutang shook his head and smiled. "Now think about it. When I was young, I was like a fly swatter. Whoever anyone who tries to be close to you, I will shoot!"

Zhan Zhao took advantage of the apartment building, which was getting closer and closer. Suddenly, he turned around and said seriously, "Xiao Bai, let's not go back."
...? ......
Bai Yutang looked at him inexplicably. "Not go back? The sky is starting to bright. You don't want to sleep for a bit?"

"Do you still remember the beach we used to visit when we were young?" Zhan Zhao said with great enthusiasm, " Can we go?"