The Murderer Is Not Human 14 Motivation

Bai Chi originally wanted to give Zhao Wei a favourite melon pork ribs soup in this winter.

Although the mouth must be dead, he will not say the 'Thank you.', but always show it, he is so fierce to him, he is still thinking about himself...
After swaying to the door of Zhao Wei's house, he took out the key... Since Zhao's steward's death, Bai Chi discovered that Zhao Wei was actually a person who couldn't take care of himself, and he was injured in his hand some time ago.

His life is all taken care of by Bai Chi, so he simply gave the key to him, so Bai Chi used to open the door and enter... Having said that, Bai Chi found several times that Zhao Wei had forgotten to close the gate, but fortunately, there was Lisbon.

It is estimated that even if a thief enters, he will have to be scared and run out.

However, after opening the door, he saw Lisbon in the living room, and Bai Chi felt strange.

Isn't it should be where Zhao Zhao always went?

Going to the front of the studio, gently pushing, the door is locked... This is strange! Zhao Wei is a person who doesn't even remember the lock at the gate, how can he lock the studio? ! He was about to knock on the door, but he heard the voice of dialogue coming from inside.

Bai Chi vaguely heard Zhao Wei said:

"Call Bai Chi to cook melon ribs soup..."

After that, his face becomes totally red, and his heart said, how he knows that I am going to cook the soup... I think about it again,
Is Zhao Wei talking to others?

Then he heard the voice of Morris:

"Bai Chi? Do you like him so much?"

Zhao Wei's answer was:

"Yeah, how cute he is..."

Bai Chi's face began to steam... Dead Zhao Wei, nonsense!! However, he also heard another voice is Morris.

Recalling the strange feeling of Morris before, Bai Chi was alert, he didn't knock on the door but squatted on the door... Zhao Wei's tone is a bit strange...Subsequently, yes.

'Crashed.'

The sound of a table and chair falling to the ground and the scream of Morris's nervousness could be heard. Bai Chi is in a hurry, he was thought will Zhao Wei be in danger?

After turning the door handle a few times, the door didn't open, Bai Chi didn't dare to call for him behind the door, for fear of an accident inside, simply shoot out the gun, hit the bad door and smash it in.

When he entered the door, he was stupid, Morris was pressing Zhao Wei on the sofa, the posture...

"What do you want to do?!"

With a roar, this time he was in a hurry and didn't stutter.

The appearance of Bai Chi not only shocked Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang in the cabinet but also shocked Morris and Zhao Wei on the sofa.