Murder non-human 07 Accident

Akasha's studio, un the commercial street in the downtown area of ​​S, she is quite famous because she often has some amazing words and has done several live webcasts. So it's not difficult to find her.

In front of the two-story building on the commercial street that is decorated like a witch's residence in a fairy tale, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang got off the bus.

Pushing open the door and listening to the sound of a bell in the 'Clam dangling.', the two entered the room.

This is a very elegant room, the wall is full of mirrors, the room is scattered around with tall screens... The spotlights on the ceiling emit a dark, yellow-green interlaced light, and the windows are glued with colourful cellophane, the whole room is dimly lit and the atmosphere is extremely strange.

The two entered the house, and no one went out to greet.

It is reasonable to say that when the wind chimes are heard, it should be known that there is a guest coming to the door... Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang have a glance at it, a bad feeling.

Bai Yutang pressed his hand on the holster opened at the waist, and Zhan Zhao took out the gun.

The two men went around the screen and walked up the stairs on the second floor.

Just arrived at the stairs, they heard the sound of 'Hey' on the upstairs, like the sound of the ground falling like a seat.

At a glance, the two rushed upstairs.

Just on the second floor, they saw the door of the studio was wide open.

The scene inside was very weird. They saw a woman in her twenties, holding a rope in her hands and holding the neck of Akasha tightly..

Akasha continually scratched his neck, waved wildly in one hand, his eyes began to turn up, his mouth wide open, his tongue vomiting, and his voice hoarsely

"Hehe".

Bai Yutang rushed forward to grab the woman's arm and used her three-point force to get out of her elbows.

The woman's hand was loose.

Zhan Zhao immediately took off the rope and put Akasha to the side... Kasha coughed twice and gasped with a big mouth, so dangerous.
Still saved a life.

And the woman suddenly screamed, crazy to break the hands of Bai Yutang,

A rope hitting the ground, full of fierce eyes, wanting to rush to Akasha again, Bai Yutang secretly surprised, this woman is crazy, how she's so strong?!

Stretching her hand and holding her hands behind her, then pressing the person who is struggling to the ground, Bai Yutang shouted:

"Cat, this person is not normal at all!"

"Stun her!"

Zhan Zhao said.

"She looks like..."