Magical Killer 08 Kidnapping

Qi Le's "Help"

The text message really scared the half-life of Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao – if Li Xu is an insider of the year, then she is likely to become the same murdered person like Zhang Zhenzhen... Music is still living with her, and it is very likely to be implicated.
Bai Yutang stepped on the gas pedal and stepped on to 200, flying like a rush to the residence of Qile.
It's no different from the entrance to the apartment, the fast underground car, and the entrance. Fortunately, when he sent them back that day, it seemed to have heard Chen Yu said that: they lived on the top floor and quickly rushed up the stairs.
This is an old-fashioned apartment with a very old house with only five floors.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao side ran out of the gun.
Just on the fifth floor, they frowned - bloody smell...
The door of Room's 503 was opening, and there was very weak snoring inside.
The two quickly rushed in, and Chen Yu fell into a pool of blood. She curled up on the lower abdomen. She was still bleeding outside.
"Chen Yu..." Zhan Zhao took a breath and quickly turned her over and reached out and pressed the wound that was constantly bleeding out.
Bai Yutang took out his mobile phone and called the S.C.I. person and ambulance.
"Lele..." Chen Yu suddenly grabbed the hand of Zhan Zhao and said with a weak voice, "The man, wants to kill... Li Jie... Lele took her... escaped... He chased..."
Zhan Zhao quickly looked up at Bai Yutang, "Yu Tang!"
Bai Yutang turned and rushed out the door.
"Rescue...Save..." Chen Yu's consciousness seems to be gradually blurred.
Zhan Zhao saw her face getting whiter and white, it seems to be sleeping: "Chen Yu, hold on! Don't sleep!"
"Well..." Chen Yu nodded and tried to look at the heavier eyelids.
Soon, the doorstep sounded messy footsteps. Zhao Hu and other medical personnel rushed over and put Chen Yu on the stretcher and went straight down the stairs. The dynasty went to the hospital.
"Qi Le and Li Xu have not found it yet!" Zhan Zhao said: "Everyone looks for them separately, paying attention to places that can be hidden. They may be hiding."
"Yes!" everyone has dispersed.
Zhan Zhao stood in front of the building and looked around, trying to simulate the mentality of Qi Le at the time... The little girl Qi Le is very smart, then, it should be running in a place with many people.
On the left is a pedestrian street similar to a snack street. There are not many people during the day, but it is also more lively than the other avenues on both sides - Zhan Zhao quickly walked to the pedestrian street.
Chen Yu said that she ran with Li Xu... Then said that Li Xu's action should not be very convenient - there are two corners nearby... Qi Le is left-handed, if it is personal, it should be easier to turn right. - Walking into the alley on the right.
It was a dirty little alley with rubbish, discarded cartons, trash cans, broken plastic sheets...
She texted and didn't dare to call, indicating that she was hiding in a place that was easy to find, Zhan Zhao's line of sight fell on a cardboard box covered with plastic sheets. Looked at it seemed to be still shaking slightly...
-Qi Le??? Qi Le, I am Zhan Zhao! He slowly walked towards the plastic sheet
-Qi Le...
The plastic cloth opened a corner, and Qi Le poked his head out and looked up in trepidation. She saw Zhan Zhao, opened her mouth and shuddered and shouted -Showing the police officer...
Zhan Zhao helped her and pulled her out of the dirty rubbish -It's okay... don't be afraid...
-Well... Qi Le nodded just wanted to talk, and suddenly looked at the lane in horror -Ah!
Zhan Zhao turned his head and saw a person rushing from the corner of the lane, a black pullover with a bloody knife in his hand
Reaching out the gun, the man has already rushed to a place less than ten steps away and Zhan Zhao separately, paying attention subconsciously put Qi Le behind him
At this time, on the short house next to it, suddenly slammed a white shadow _Bai Yutang
The man was thrown to the ground by Bai Yutang. The knife on his hand fell on the ground. Before he could get up. Bai Yutang reached out and grabbed his collar. He took him to the wall -Ah...
The violent impact made him scream, Bai Yutang held him, lifted the back collar, and pulled the pullover's hat down. According to him turned around and asked Qi Le -Is he???
-It's him! Qi Le nodded and pointed at the man -It's him!
Bai Yutang took out his handcuffs and put the man's hands behind his back and slammed it
-Head! In the distance, Zhao Hu and others also rushed over Bai Yutang gave the people to them -Bring him!
Xu Qing and Zhang Long came over and set up a comatose Li Xu and went to the police car
-How is Xiaoyu?! Qi Le nervously pulled Zhan
-She was very hurt and she was sent to the hospital Zhan Zhao said.
Qi Le ninja cried, resentfully watching Zhao Hu's escaping person, went up, lifted his foot against the man's armpit, and kicked him
-Hey! The man screamed to the ground and curled up
The people present can't help but lick their teeth... This time, this kid is not humane for the rest of his life... This girl is too embarrassed
It seems to be a bit of Qi Le, and then looked back at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang -Thank you, I want to go to see Xiaoyu.