Murderer 12 Violent

Early in the next morning, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were awakened by Gongsun on the sofa. When they sat up, their eyes couldn't be opened, and their faces were confused.

Gongsun looked at the two people and couldn't smile: "Where did you both go last night? Look at this dark circle."

"Oh... don't mention it." Bai Yutang shook his head, moved his sore neck, turned his face to see Zhan Zhao, and saw that he was still sitting there, apparently not awake.

Bai Yutang immediately came to the spirit and reached out to squeeze Zhan Zhao's nose. Zhan Zhao still stays dull and doesn't respond. Gongsun looked interesting, and also reached out to poke Zhan Zhao's cheek, and it's still confusing.

"It's fun, don't be a cat, change a panda?" Gongsun looked at Bai Yutang inexplicably. "How could he do this?"

"Not yet awake." Bai Yutang whispered.

There are many kinds of getting up, and there is a temperament type, there is a gentle type. If Gongsun is a typical type of violent waking up gas, then Zhan Zhao is the representative of the gentle start-up gas, as long as he doesn't sleep enough, after being forced to pull it up, There will be a period of time to stay very busy, and then no matter how you bully him, he is confused and has no resistance. Bai Yutang only saw this point before it started so early every morning, but this time will only last for a while, if he is still waking up and still bullying him, then he is ready to be scratched.

However, today Bai Yutang did wake up, so he squeezed it, and forgot the time. Zhan Zhao's eyes gradually lit up and found that Bai Yutang was licking his cheek, and slowly turned his face.

"Cat, wake up?" Bai Yutang smiled and asked, but saw Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, without any warning, "ah", biting his finger.

"Ah! hiss..." Bai Yutang quickly pulled back his fingers and shouted. "Cat, you have rabies? You are hurting."

Gongsun saw the general situation is not good, a smoke ran away without a shadow, Zhan Zhao's head, yawned, turned his face and glanced at Bai Yutang on his side, swearing: "Dead mouse, deserve, let you attack me. "When he finished, he stands up and sneaks to the bathroom and brush his teeth."

Bai Yutang was helpless and chased him up.

............

Bai Chi got out of the car, holding a bunch of early and rushing to the police station, because SCI is on duty almost every day, bring some breakfast in the morning, there are always people to eat, so Bai Chi has become more bought every morning. A few breakfast habits, SCI people don't eat, can also be distributed to colleagues in other departments. Since the entry of Baichi, S.C.I. has strengthened its affinity in the police station. In the past, other departments of the police station have respected S.C.I. people, on the one hand, because this group of people are so-called elites, some distance. On the other hand, from the captain to the group members are all of a few types of words, each one seems to be a bit cool, the mystery is mysterious, the power is really powerful, it is too uncooperative. But Xiaobaichi is different. He often runs to find information in various departments. Sometimes he can help people buy something and bring something to eat. There is not a bit of temper. Gradually, people from other departments who see S.C.I. will also chat a few words. Once they talk, they don't feel difficult to get along with each other. After all, they are peers. To this end, Bao Zheng also praised Bai Chi, saying that he was a miracle that appeared in the Bai family for a hundred years. It is sure that the Bai family ancestors appeared in the spirit, and the ancestral graves were smoked.