Murderer 07 Night kingdom

Bai Yutang waited in the car and saw Zhan Zhao rushing out of the cafe, rushing into the car, closing the door, like a cat who only scratched the man's victory.

     "What's a cat?" Bai Yutang laughed. " usually you're the one mocking other, you met your opponent today?"

    Zhan Zhao gave him a look, "Who are you calling dark ?, the one inside now that's dark!"

    "What's the harvest?" Bai Yutang started the car and drove to the police station.

    "Get a phone number. If we have something to help, we can call him. Is this a harvest?" Zhan Zhao stretched his hand and looked at the window, suddenly shouting "Ah!"

    "What's wrong?" Bai Yutang turned to ask him.

    "Well..." Zhan Zhao looked out the window and said: "I just saw someone personally..."

    "Who is it?" Bai Yutang stopped the car.

    "The little mud at noon." Zhan Zhao seems not very sure, "It's too dark, he is also black, I will see a silhouette."

    Bai Yutang looked in the direction of Zhan Zhao Finger and saw that it was a commercial street. There was a striking building with a neon sign on it - the night kingdom, like a bar.

    At this time, a traffic policeman came up and knocked on the window of Baiyutang. "No parking is allowed here!"

    Bai Yutang took out his documents and showed him that he was carrying out the task and left immediately.

    The traffic police nodded and just wanted to leave, but was stopped by Bai Yutang.

    "Where is that?" Bai Yutang pointed to the "night kingdom".

    "Oh..." the traffic police replied, "The night kingdom is a club."

    "What type of club?"

    "Well... I heard that too." The traffic police came forward and said: "The place is a bar on the surface. It is actually a gambling fight club."

    Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and nodded. After the traffic police left, the two also drove back to the police station.

    "Maybe I am wrong." Zhan Zhao said with an eyebrow, "The kind of place is not for children to enter."

    "Well..." Bai Yutang nodded and concentrated on driving, but his mind was faint.

    When the two returned to the office, they saw everyone around the desk.

    "What?" Bai Yutang walked in.

    "Head, let's take a test of Baichi." Zhao Hule said happily, "Let him back the map... He wrote down the entire S city, and it works better than GPS."

    Bai Yutang laughed, but the exhibition Zhao around him was a glimpse, and he thought about it.

    "Cat?" Bai Yutang looked back at him. "What happened?"