Murderer 08 Black and White

When Eugene's words were exported, many people didn't believe it. The big man looked at Bai Yutang up and down with a sullen face.

Bai Yutang's figure is indeed very good, but because he always likes to wear a white, it always looks clean, coupled with a superior appearance, giving people the first feeling is more like a rich master. The black boxers here are all strong men with big waists and rounds. Even the small men who are Sanda are looking strong and solid, so no one put Bai Yutang in the eye at first, but he thinks he looks so handsome and bad. It's a pity that the face is gone.

The big man was provoked by Eugene's words. He was originally a rude person, and with the effect of the strange scent, he became more fierce. He reached out and threw the glove on the ground and raised his fist. Just waved at Bai Yutang.

Zhan Zhao stood in the back and saw that Bai Yutang didn't move. When the big man's boxing was close to his nose, he was slightly biased... everyone saw him and he was sucking a cold air and realized that This person is a professional level...

Boxing pays attention to retracting freely. The punch that is punched out must be collected back. The big man is a layman, and he has the strength to use his hand. This punch uses ten per cent of strength. When he sees it, he tries to recycle. However, the body is heavy and heavy, not to say that it will be able to receive it back, and then it will rush forward. Bai Yutang sideways let him go half-length, not waiting for him to support the foot landing, slamming his shoulders, raising his left hand, above the stomach of the big man, hate a punch.

Almost no sound came out during the punch, but everyone clearly saw that the big man had bounced up, a mouth, spit out sour water, and it was quite stiff.

Bai Yutang gave it to the side. The big man kept his posture and fell to the ground. His body was slightly twitching and he could no longer climb.

Zhan Zhao looked down at him and said, "It's fortunate that Xiaobai uses his left hand. If the right hand is right, he will really be disabled.

The crowd was quiet for a few seconds, and he heard another whistle from Eugene upstairs. Everyone also talked about it and sent out amazement.

"Hey!" At this moment, a tattooed head on the boxing ring was not far away, and he raised his hand and threw a pair of gloves to Bai Yutang. Then he crossed the guardrail, got the boxing ring and walked to the opposite side of Baiyutang... He punched each other a few times and looked up at Bai Yutang, meaning that he came!

Bai Yutang took the gloves and looked at the bald head. He heard someone say, "He is the most powerful puncher here. Little white face, you are careful."

Zhan Zhao heard the eyebrows in the back, and said that he was not too good at it. He put on a glove for Bai Yutang and whispered: "Little white mouse !"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao with some helplessness and shook his head. He said that the cat was really afraid of the world and turned back. He nodded to the bald head.

The bald head took a few steps back and took a chance. The shot was a straight punch. He punched quickly and his body was not as bulky as the big man, and he punched the door of Bai Yutang. Bai Yutang didn't have a bias, but he let his sideways. The footsteps moved. The bald head looked around Bai Yutang on his side and saw his flexibility. Is this posture really a professional? He was wondering, he heard Bai Yutang chuckle: "Hey, be careful."