Magic Murderer 06 Misleading

In the next juncture, Zhao Wei explained the general characteristics and ancestry of the cursed pattern in detail to everyone.

Young people, they are all leaders in all aspects, maybe the similarity of blood flowing in a certain place, or some kind of secret of fate. Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and Zhao Wei talked even more. They are joking with each other, alienation between them is completely eliminated by conversation.

Finally, Zhao Wei promised to go to S.C.I in the next day to assist the investigation, after that, they decided to leave.

When they arrived, there were four people, but there were only three when they left - because there were some minor changes.

When they want to leave, Lisbon bites the corner of Bai Chi's jersey tightly and didn't let him go.
If the one that bites Bai Chi's jersey is a cat, then anyone can open it.

If the one that bites Bai Chi's jersey is a dog, then everyone can chase him away.

But, the one that bites Bai Chi's jersey is an adult African male lion!! Therefore, Bao Zheng, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao rationally decided to leave Bai Chi at Zhao Wei's home, let him go to the police station with Zhao Wei tomorrow morning.

The housekeeper sent everyone out, only Zhao Wei, Bai Chi and Lisbon stayed.
The atmosphere is very awkward...

"It turns out you are Bai Chi ..." Zhao said, "I didn't know until now."

Xiao Baichi looked at him. "Yes, you always call me with 'hey' or 'little things'."

"Cough."

Zhao Wei coughed helplessly, smiled shyly, thinking that this child was very vengeful.

Bai Chi really wanted to leave, but Lisbon was very reluctant to let him go. And he himself really liked Lisbon, he wanted to stay with him for a while ...

When the two men were looking at each other awkwardly, the housekeeper came in and said, "Little master, stay in the room with the young master tonight."

"What?" The two men said in unison, turning to look at the housekeeper.

"..." The housekeeper laughed. "Lisbon usually sleeps in the young master's room ... so ..."

Zhao Wei suddenly felt that this might be a good opportunity to ease the relationship between him and Bai Chi. He took a step forward and put his arm around Bai Chi's shoulder and tried to stare kindly, "Exactly, we haven't met for a long time. There are many words to say ..."

Bai Chi grabbed Zhao Wei's sleeve with two fingers, lifted his hand from his shoulder, threw it away like a dead cockroach, and then made a move like he was dusting his shoulder ...
Seeing Bai Chi's movements, Zhao Wei's face turned blue and green, and he gritted his teeth ... dead kid.
--------------------
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang had a good harvest tonight, and they returned to the police station in Bao Zheng's car. The three people are still chatting about that day. Zhan Zhao slowly lost his voice. Bao Zheng looked back and Bai Yutang smiled and made an 'Shhh ...' gesture at him ... He saw, Zhan Zhao had leaned on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Bai Yutang knew that Zhan Zhao was very tired in the past few days. He seems very concerned about this case, maybe because the murderer killed an innocent child, which greatly stimulated Zhan Zhao. He is different from himself. Zhan Zhao is more like a pure scholar, not a policeman ... It is very difficult for him to face such bloody murders.