Murderer 16 Cruel Story

The bearded man had completely forgotten his short childhood, and his memory begins at the age of six.

    The initial point of the memory was a black closed room with a faint sweetness in the room, he later learned that it was the smell of blood.

    The first person he met was a middle-aged blond foreigner. He led him out of the black room and went to a white room where there were many people in white clothes. Those people were busy and fiddling with wires, tubes, and medicines. He got up every morning to be injected with
medicine, and then they put some electrodes on his head and body. Only he was sitting still, others were busy, no one spoke to him, but he didn't feel it, he didn't feel anything.

    After a while, the blond foreigner took him to another place, still a dark house, but there were other ten children inside, the blond foreigner told him that from now on his name is 3-17-12.

    The bearded man said, looked up and sat opposite Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, and suddenly laughed.

    The two were made inexplicable by him, but they listened to him: "This story, I told Luo Wen once, the expression on his face is very similar to you... you are people who will be sad for others."

    Ouyang Chun who was looking outside the window sighed softly. At this time, the door was pushed . Gongsun and Mahan Zhaohu came in.

    Everyone was curious about this big bearded man, Ouyang Chun nodded to them gently, everyone walk towards the SLR glass, quietly listening to the bearded man who continued to say.

    "After a long time, I realized that what they done to me is to erase my memory with drugs and physical stimulation, which made my nerves dull." Bearded man continued to say, "There are some children in the process. The exclusion occurred and the first batch have died because of the drug reaction. The second batch is said to be children ofno choice, so there are some talents that are not mixed in. The third batch is partially left. And some of them are like me, new."

    Zhan Zhao heard what the bearded said and felt that it is a bit cruel, as if they are not humans, just objects. "Drugs and mental stimulation cannot completely erase memories or eliminate specific feelings!"

    "Yes." The bearded man nodded. "So the third part is needed, and the day after tomorrow we will adapt."

    "After adaptation?" Bai Yutang nodded. "Just like training soldiers not to afraid of death?"

    "The nature is the same." The bearded man says indifferently: "The main thing is to face four points, one is pain, the other is strength, the third is fear, and the fourth is skill."

    "What are the injuries made when training pain?" Zhan Zhan Zhao asked.

    The bearded man did not answer, just nodded gently, saying: "A person's ability to endure pain will gradually increase. When you adapt to a certain pain, you will no longer be afraid of pain."

    "Do you have self-harm?" Zhan Zhao asked.

    With a big beard, he nodded and sometimes he would inexplicably cut himself with a knife.

    "In fact, this kind of experiment is simply wrong. This is not a pain relief, but a painful numbness." Zhan Zhao frowned. "People will constantly seek that kind of pain, just like a tattoo. People who want to tattoo once want to have  second time, because the body can withstand the pain, the body wants to seek more painful stimulation."