New Year's Day, Kitten, Mice

The author has something to say: two children in childhood ♥️

    When you look at the following, please imagine the childhood cat and white as a Q version of the buns.

    Just after the New Year, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao ushered in fierce physical labour... Don't think about it, the two want to - move!!

    As they had already lived together, the original police quarters were a little smaller, so they bought a three-bedroom apartment.

    The location is not far from the apartment of Gongsun, and it takes ten minutes to drive to the police station. It is convenient to go to the door or go to work.

    Just moving the day...

    Zhan Zhao looked at the box and the room of a room and asked Bai Yutang: "What is going on here, why are SCI people here? Even Lisbon is there?!"

    Bai Yutang couldn't help his mother's temple: "I just called the twins to find a few people who can help move... Who knows"

    "How good is it for people?~" The twins picked up the feather duster and waved their hands to everyone. "Everyone, split action"

    ..................after ten minutes..................

    "Ah! What are you biting in Lisbon?!"

    "The sofa is zebra, is it a zebra?"

    "Gongsun, don't you put the cutlery as good as the scalpel?!"

    "What's wrong?"

    "Who can eat it?"

    "Gongsun, baby come over, there is grey."

    "Big Brother, how do you put your shoes in the washing machine?"

    "You are incompetent in housework!"

    "Dead twins, don't touch the clothes in the closet!!"

    "Wow, pyjamas are silky and hello kitty version!"

    "Don't just look at people's pyjamas!"

    "Bai Chi, don't put a poster of the robot cat on the wall, it is not a baby room!"

    "Can't you? It's so cute"

    In the end, He really couldn't bear to show it. "You guys! Give me a book in the study!"

    A bunch of people were thrown into the study.

    Just see a few boxes of books in front of him, Ma Han and Zhao Hu are lying in front of the bookshelf.

    "Cut no strength!" Da Ding Xiao Ding grin.

    Zhao Hu smiled bitterly: "I still don't play anymore. I can't finish it until tomorrow."

    "Hey?" Ma Han slipped a photo out of a book taken from an old book box.

    Picking up, everyone is curious to catch up with the previous look...