Magic murderer 05 curse

Zhao Wei said, "I remember who you are ..."

"Liar!" this answer from Bai Chi's mouth surprised everyone present.

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Chi, "Have you known each other before?"

Zhao Wei smiled little embarrassed, Bai Chi awkwardly nodded his head, it seemed he was very angry.

Silent for a long time, Zhao Wei suddenly softened his voice and asked Bai Chi, "You ... you don't stammer?"

Hearing this, Bai Chi turned his face and glanced at Zhao Wei. His eyes were a little teary and he said to Zhan Zhao. "I want to go back first."

"Don't ... don't go!" Zhao Wei quickly extended his hand. "Don't go, sit down first, I haven't seen you in a long time ..."
Bai Chi brushed his hand away: "You are not allowed to touch!"

"Don't touch ... don't touch ..." Zhao Wei quickly pulled his hand and smiled apologetically.

A thought crossed everyone's mind in the room. Has Zhao Wei ever done anything wrong to Bai Chi? If not, how could this little guy be so fierce?
Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and raised his eyebrows, which meant - did you see? The rabbit is eager to bite.

Zhan Zhao gave him a glance, - You don't mess around, do not pour gasoline into the fire.
The old housekeeper suddenly said "Ah!" He looked at Zhao Wei, and looked at Bai Chi, then laughed.

Bao Zheng asked: "Why what is their story?"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang immediately worshipped Bao Zheng and said, - Really worthy of being a boss. voicing our hearts, asking about gossip so naturally admire...

The housekeeper took everyone to the living room, prepared tea, said a paragraph, year, episode.

In general, children who are different from other children will rarely be happy in their childhood ... because they are different, they often end up with no friends.

For example, why did Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang always be together since young until now, because it was difficult for them to integrate with others.

Bai Yutang knew that when Zhan Zhao was ten years old, he was fluent in three languages, and he could read very thick books. Zhan Zhao knew that when Bai Yutang was ten years old, he could break twelve bricks with his bare feet, and could defeat uncle who several times bigger than him at the police station. In other words, if at that time, there was no Zhan Zhao beside Bai Yutang and no Bai Yutang beside Zhan Zhao, then their childhood would be a lonely childhood because they found it difficult to find other friends.

However, in this world, not every child who is a genius will be lucky to find friends in his childhood. For example, Bai Chi and Zhao Wei.
Zhao Wei's mother is French, so he was born in France. When he was almost ten years old, he returned to China with his father. When he returned to China, Zhao Wei could not speak Chinese, so ... he had no friends. To accompany his son, Zhao Wei's father gave him a small white lion called "Lisbon". Since then, Lisbon has been the only friend of Zhao Wei.
Bai Chi's childhood is even more unfortunate, because a Wenquxin star was born in the Wuquxing family. In short, the white rabbit was born in a group of lions.

From children to adults, Bai Chi lives under the strict rules of his father and lives in the shadow of a cousin he has never seen. Bai Chi ran very slowly, his balance was bad, and his courage was small. The only strong point is he has a very good memory and counts quickly ... but none of this is appreciated in the Bai family.

Therefore, the lonely little Bai Chi became cautious in everything, and he had no friends.
Xiao Baichi's favorite is to go to the library to borrow books and hide in a place where there are no people, but he can sunbathe and see flowers and plants, then he will read with interest. He has many little secret bases, one of his favorites is in the small courtyard behind the library, the grandfather who was watching the door will invited him to eat snacks.
After so many days and nights that passed, suddenly one day, a very cute white 'Cat' came from a low wall.