Killer Training Camp Murder 11: Devil's Son

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang came to the office of S.C.I., and they saw the empty inside.

Jiang Ping, who was behind the computer, picked up the bread and came up to say hello to the two.

"Where are the people? All out?" Bai Yutang asked.

Jiang Ping nodded:

"Xu Qing went to class with Zhao Hu. I heard that he was almost tossed by the little girl. Wang Chao and Zhang Long are still tracking Jia Zhengyan. Gongsun did not come today."

"Cough cough" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang coughed twice when they heard the 'Gongsun'
Name.

"Did you work late last night again?" Zhan Zhao looked at Jiang Ping's dark circles.

"Uhm" Jiang Ping shook his head helplessly.

"I want to check information about the murder training camp. As a result, news about the murderer, the murder, and the like on the internet is really too much to see. Two other people asked me to commit suicide!"

At this moment, the door was pushed open, and Bai Chi walked in with a box.

"Morning." Zhan Zhao welcomed him enthusiastically.

"Morning ... I, I came, report." Bai Chi said to Bai Yutang, "Bai ... Captain Bai ... Big..."

Bai Yutang feels funny. This child really isn't like from the Bai family. "Are all the procedures done?"
"Yes," Bai Chi nodded.

"This table is empty." Jiang Ping

enthusiastically set the table next to him. "You are civilians, like me, and we are neighbours."

"Ok ... thanks .." Bai Chi shouted loudly happily walking with his box, and Zhan Zhao could almost see the tail behind his back.

Shaking his head and driving out the unreasonable thoughts in his head, Zhan Zhao smiled and asked: "You moved here, your boss is not upset?"

"No" Bai Chi blushed and lowered his head, said, He said that they almost all celebrated, It's because it's life-threatening to be with him. So everyone avoids him, he always patrols alone...

"I ... I have to, do ... do what? Cap ... Captain." Bai Chi mustered his courage to ask Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang shrugged, "You have to get used to it first, and then find something that is suitable for you to do as quickly as possible."

"Oh yeah." Bai Yutang tapped Bai Chi's shoulder. "Just call me brother. I've never been a big brother." He says.

Zhao Zhao glanced at him. "Right."

"Hey." Zhan Zhao smiled and said to Bai Chi, "You can call him your brother here, don't worry, relax."

"Yes!" Bai Chi nodded happily.

At the same time, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao felt that the tail behind Bai Chi was even swaying faster. He shook his head again. What is happening today? Everything is an illusion.