Murderer 19 Hostage

At half past two in the morning, in the S.C.I. office on the 17th floor of the police bureau:
Bai Jintang who has been up all day is sleeping on the sofa in Bai Yutang's office.
Zhan Zhao who has been working all day has also fallen into a deep slumber with Luban in his arms on his own office sofa.
Bai Yutang who has also been working all day is rubbing his nearly broken neck and leading the half-asleep team in an effort to clean up the office.
They haven't heard anything from Gongsun since he shut his autopsy room door. Where Gongsun sleeps when he works overtime has been a mystery to everyone else, but inside the autopsy room, there is only one place large enough for one person to lie down, which is the dissection table... Therefore, no matter how curious everyone gets, no one has the courage to open the door and find out.

At half past eight in the morning, in the S.C.I. office on the 17th floor of the police bureau:
The team who has been sleeping all over the place is awakened by an aromatic smell. They see Gongsun, completely refreshed standing by the desks and on the desks are steaming coffee and pan-fried buns... This triggered warning alarms in their stomach. The usually well-mannered team immediately turns into starving tigers and reaches for the breakfast. Although it has not occurred to anyone that buns from Gongsun could very well be human meat fillings...
"Where's your brother?" Zhan Zhao asks while drinking coffee and passing a bun at Luban.
"Traitor!" Bai Yutang is clearly still caught up about the fact Zhan Zhao abandoned him yesterday, he glares, "He's still sleeping."
Zhan Zhao smiles sheepishly and continues to stuff the kitten with buns.
Seeing that Zhan Zhao is only drinking coffee, Bai Yutang frowns, "Drinking coffee only? Are you not afraid of upsetting your stomach again?"
"I..." Just as Zhan Zhao opens his mouth to say something, Bai Yutang shoves a bun in his mouth out of nowhere.
Seeing Zhan Zhao and Luban with the buns in their mouth, Gongsun comments with a nod, "You two look so much alike!"
Bai Yutang now feels much better at the sight of Zhan Zhao being harassed but doesn't dare to fight back, even his neck feels less painful... Although – Bai Jintang was really out to get him this time!

With a loud 'Bang', the office door slams open and Lu Fang stumbles in, "Mayday! Mayday!"
Everyone glances over in confusion, Bai Yutang rarely see the usually composed Lu Fang in such a panicked state, "What happened?"
Lu Fang hands over the files in his hands and turns on the television.
The scene in the news is pure chaos, a news anchorwoman is talking rapidly about "hostage and kindergarten..."
Lu Fang calms his breath, "Half an hour ago, an armed patrol police officer charged into the kindergarten. He shot the security and is holding over a dozen kids in the upper-class hostage."
"What? A cop?" Zhao Hu widens his eyes.
"Wang Yong, 28 years old. After graduating from the police academy, he has been working in patrol until now..." Bai Yutang flips through the document quickly, "Are you sure it's him?"
Lu Fang nods, "Without a doubt, that region is under his jurisdiction. He couldn't be contacted after the incident. His appearance also matches according to the eyewitnesses."
Zhan Zhao is confused, "The hostage negotiators are there?"
Lu Fang shakes his head, "They tried, but couldn't defuse the situation."
"What?" Everyone proclaims in shock.
"That man is not in the right state of mind." The door opens again to reveal Bao Zheng, "Xiao Zhan, you go."
"What do you mean, not the right state of mind?" Bai Yutang frowns, "Why must cat go again? What do we even pay these negotiators for?"
Lu Fang says anxiously, "He rejected all the negotiators. Wang Yong said that he is not going to make it out alive. God is enraged. And that he wants to talk to Angel."
"God... Angel..." Everyone in S. C. I. perks up immediately.
"So," Bao Zheng smiles, "Do you want this case or not?"
"Yes!" Zhan Zhao speaks up before Bai Yutang could, "Of course!"
Bao Zheng nods, "Get ready to go now. Stay sharp! If any of the kids get hurt, don't bother coming back!"
"Yes, sir!"
Lu Fang catches Zhan Zhao's arm, "Xiao Zhan, Lu Zhen is inside as well."
"What?" Bai Yutang at the side is surprised. Lu Fang only has one child, conceived later than usual. No wonder he is in such a panic.
"Don't worry!" Zhan Zhao claps Lu Fang's shoulder, "It will be fine."