The Murderer Is Not Human 12 Lower Set

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao received a call to get back to S.C.I.

However, they saw Feng Jie wrapped in a blanket and leaned on the sofa to drink hot tea.

Ma Han sat face-to-face on the big sofa in the lounge, surrounded by white blankets and Zhao Hu, wrapped in blankets, one side, holding his clothes tightly...

Gongsun yawned out of the forensic room and gave a general account of what happened last night.

Wang Chao and Zhang Long have returned from the shift.

Bai Chi was too scared to go back alone, so he spent the night here.

Soon everyone woke up.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at Feng Jie, who was a funny face.

"Talk about it."

Bai Yutang patted him,

"How long have you been in it?"

Feng Jie's face is depressed,

"I... It was at the night before a night shift, I arrived home at noon yesterday. At the door of the house, I was stunned when I just took out the key."

Said, long sighed and continued,

"When I woke up, I felt standing in a box. The hands were tied behind the back and the tape was wrapped around my mouth."

At this time, Ma Han moved the totem of the eagle king from the lounge to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao,

"Hey, look, the inside is empty, the design is clever, the base is active."

Said, pressed the base,

"It can move, so people inside can jump and walk, but there are no joints on it, and the load-bearing design is very clever. So if you standing inside you will not fall."

Zhan Zhao looked down and saw two small holes in the head of the statue. He asked Feng Jie.

"Can these two holes make you see the outside?"

"I don't see it clearly, but I can barely see it."

Feng Jie started again,

"I woke up and found myself in a big warehouse, blocked behind a pile of things..."

Zhao Hu nodded to Bai Yutang.

"It was blocked behind the furniture, so we didn't see him when we walked in that day."

"I saw the light on, I knew someone came, so I jumped out... But then the lights went out... And then... And I saw the ghost..."

Ma Han and Zhao Hu both understand, what Feng Jie saw was probably the ghost that Lu Yan hit the wall with a slide projector. Originally used to scare them, it was unfortunate that Feng Jie was scared.

"And then?"

Bai Yutang asked him,

"When you moved back, you didn't make a sound, were you scared?"

Feng Jie's face was red and white and finally nodded in disappointment.

"Well... Then when I woke up, I saw myself in that room."

Saying, use the chin to point to the lounge,

"I saw someone outside, I jumped out and wanted to ask for help, the next thing, everyone knows."