Murderer 15 Sin And Punishment

The atmosphere in the interrogation room was a bit strange. There was a cardboard box on the table, a white skull and a black and white photo. The bearded man sat facelessly on a chair in front of the table, staring blankly at the things on the table.

    Outside the single sided glass, Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and Ouyang Chun are quietly observing.

    Bai Yutang frowned at the bearded man behind the glass and shook his head. "That night is definitely not him..."

    "But the beard that I saw in the night club monitor that night was indeed the one that hit you..." Zhan Zhao was puzzled. "Is it true that Wei Yong admits?"

    Bai Yutang turned and asked Luoyang, who was sitting not far away: "There are only one of the beards? Is there anyone else?"

    Luoyang was asked inexplicably. "Uncle, the uncle is him, what other people?"

    "When we went to the night club that night, he was not there?" Zhan Zhao also asked.

    "How can a big bearded uncle go to that kind of place?" Luoyang smirked overly. "He hates people most, and he hates people fighting. He is courageous."

    Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and it seemed that there was a hidden feeling... The Night Club and Chen Hao should not be able to get rid of them.

    "Can you tell me why you are following this person?" Ouyang Chun asked Zhan Zhao and the white jade hall with some helplessness. "I feel that it is necessary for us to exchange the information we have in order to cooperate better."

    Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, nodded and said that Ouyang Chun was justified, and the three gathered together to exchange the case.

    "You put Lan Chenglin on this line. Which fish do you want to catch?" Bai Yutang asked first.

    "The one you caught after he caught it - the "Sports Club" No. 2 leader, Taber Terrence." Ouyang Chun answered with a smile.

    Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang's face showed a surprise color, waiting for Ouyang Chun to elaborate.

    "According to the information we have mastered, Taber has become more and more fled in the past few years. The boss of the athletics club, Spato, has been unable to control him. The two are close to each other and it is a matter of time to part ways." Ouyang Chun explained carefully to the two people, "Tower If you want to be independent, you must have someone, have money, and have a place. People already have it. He is still earning money, but sooner or later, the most troublesome is the construction site."

    "The land in the Americas belongs to Spato, and Europe is also Leonard. If Taber wants a place, he can only play the idea here." Zhan Zhao nodded in no doubt. "The last time he came to buy a box is Earn money as quickly as possible."

    "I can enter the country so smoothly, and I can quickly escape after being caught by the police..." Bai Yutang looked at Ouyang Chun and smiled. "So you will be sure that there must be spies inside the police."

    Ouyang Chun nodded: "We have been investigated by many parties and found that Lan Chenglin, Yu Qingyan and Taber have colluded, and recently there are many local powers who have been killed - so we guess that it should be related to Taber. ""